Tom Arnold says he's teaming up with Michael Cohen and 'taking Trump down'

So a has been (a never was might be more accurate) C list comedian’s gonna take down the president. LTFOL. Okay...

Reactions: 1 person
He should team up with Kathy Griffin. Both are desperately struggling to remain relevant.

It’s amazing to watch people’s Trump Derangement cause them to completely self destruct. From Hillary to Tom Arnold to the MSM and even people on this board like VolProf. Unhinged and left with exactly zero credibility. Complete laughingstocks. Sad!

Reactions: 4 people
Appreciate @TomArnold kind words about me as a great father, husband and friend. This was a chance, public encounter in the hotel lobby where he asked for a selfie. Not spending the weekend together, did not discuss being on his show nor did we discuss @POTUS. #done #ridiculous

Lol... Just watched the interview. It was certainly entertaining. Which is more than I say about the entirety of his pathetic excuse for a career.

I heard Arnold was on the way to meet LG in Vegas. Looks like he got a little head start on the party.

Reactions: 2 people
It’s amazing to watch people’s Trump Derangement cause them to completely self destruct. From Hillary to Tom Arnold to the MSM and even people on this board like VolProf. Unhinged and left with exactly zero credibility. Complete laughingstocks. Sad!

It's like they're stricken with anxiety, hysteria and irritable bowel syndrome all at the same time.

Reactions: 2 people
Pence has been the missing man, hasn't he? The GOP ace-in-the-hole.

So to speak.
Well the Dimwits had one in Uncle Joe, but chose to go with Kankles. The Republicans won't make the same mistake. You know it as well as I that Biden would have won easily. So will Pence.

Idiots.

Michael Cohen, ex-personal attorney to Donald Trump and whistleblower, to be released from home confinement Monday after serving a three-year term of House Arrest and Federal Prison

• The former Trump attorney turned whistleblower had spent 13 months in federal prison and 18 months under house arrest
  • He pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations, tax evasion and lying to Congress in 2018, but also testified about Trump's alleged collusion with Russia
Michael Cohen, the former personal attorney for Donald Trump turned whistleblower, will be released from home confinement on Monday.

Cohen, 55, has served a three-year sentence after he pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations, tax evasion and lying to Congress in 2018 about Trump's election campaign's connection to Russia.

Cohen gained national notoriety after testifying before Congress in 2019 about the possible collusion between former President Trump and Russia and later publishing a best-selling memoir, Disloyal, about his time working for Trump.

Michael Cohen, ex-personal attorney to Donald Trump, to be released from house arrest | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back