Tonight's NC Game

Will you watch the National Championship game on TV tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boy they got hosed on that holding call. Killed the drive for the Huskies and it was marginal, at best

I would say this game is proof Tennessee can still win a title. Just need to make the dance. I don’t think either are the best team or have talent beyond Tennessee’s ability to get, but they’re well coached won when it counted.

I would say this game is proof Tennessee can still win a title. Just need to make the dance. I don’t think either are the best team or have talent beyond Tennessee’s ability to get, but they’re well coached won when it counted.
…are you arguing for this year’s Tennessee beating both of these teams?

It is obvious that Georgia should have been in the finals instead of Washington. Washington just can not compete with the talent in the SEC and Georgia was the best team in the sec.

Reactions: juleslovesorange
My point being, no QB’s play holds up to that situation. Penix, Mahomes, Brady, Tua… they spend the entire game getting hit every single passing down, they all get rattled by the game.
Or in his case, played an easy schedule and the hype didn’t meet the moment. He’s not good.

VN Store

Back