Trailer Park Frenzy Anyone?

No offense intended man, but I think I will take the word of you know-his employer-over an aggregate site.

The databases those things pull from are usually woefully outdated and/or outright incorrect. For instance, when I use one to pull up info about myself-it pulls up an address I haven't lived at in over a decade. My dad is listed as residing in the house I grew up in-he's been dead for almost 9 years and the house sold for well over 7.

Sounds like he never moved out of Tennessee. From the article you linked:

The HS-aged son was a freshman in 2021. So this is his senior year. I'd guess they'll spend less and less time in their rental property in Cincinnati after the HS kid graduates in the spring, though I think the Herbstreits do also have one son in college at Ohio State and another at Clemson.

Bottom line is, I think the Herbstreits still mostly live in Franklin.

Go Vols!

Did ya happen to watch the UT/NC St game by any chance?

When things got outta control in the second half they did a graphic about Kirks travels that week. Was after the first Thursday of the NFL schedule

From Cincy to KC for that game, then back to Cincy.
Next day (Friday) to Ann Arbor to do interviews for Game day then fly back to Cincy for his kids game.
Early Sat, fly from Cincy back to Ann Arbor to do gameday then fly to Raleigh to call our game.
After that, fly back to Cincy.

Nashville was never mentioned. Does he possibly still own a house there? Of course

Not like it matters, I'm just telling you what the man himself has said. I suppose he of all people would know where he lives.

Kinda off topic but KJ forever sits in shame for his 2 quarter long faux retirement while, in the background and occasionally mentioned by him as if he were chewing lemon rinds, we were winning the NC.

Times have changed and ESPN is heavily invested in SEC football now. No more classless trailer park jokes. Not sure if he ever apologized for that crap but now we are on ESPN’s nice list. A win tonight will keep us in their media hype spotlight too.
They're still on my list. I hate every single thing to do with media and Disney.

and Hilter too was a great person growing up giving the German people hope after WWI when no one else did. So KJ gets a hall pass cause he was nice early? I dont think so, Skippy
No, Karen, I just explained why some think of him fondly & others don’t.

VN Store

Back