Trev Alberts Top 5

Originally posted by milohimself@Jul 4, 2005 6:36 PM
1. USC
2. LSU
3. Michigan
4. Virginia Tech
5. Iowa

He based this list pretty much on sheer talent, except for the coaching ability of Ferentz at Iowa... And didn't even mention Tennessee, even as an important game for LSU.

[Napoleon Dynamite]Idiot.[/Napoleon Dynamite]
[snapback]110304[/snapback]​

:dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

Definition of 'stupidity"-Please see above! (Not you, milo, HIM!)

Originally posted by milohimself@Jul 6, 2005 11:53 AM
They just lost every single one of their important players and are suspect in nearly every skill position on both sides of the ball.

Not RB or secondary

Nearly, and I think they will be good. Top 25 for sure but just outside Top 5 just seems like too much of a stretch when you lose that much talent at QB, WR, and most positions on defense.

Top five overrated teams:

1. Oklahoma
2. Notre Dame
3. Georgia
4. Tennessee
5. Miami

He didn't make any mention of Tennessee's "off the field" problems, thank God... He just pointed out that we have some serious injury problems to deal with, which is true, and pointed out our road games to LSU, Florida and Alabama.

I think it must go without saying. ESPN hates UT and will never say a good thing about us. That said, I have found what could possibly be the worst ranking of all. I am reading the official SEC football preview magazine. Their "expert", Spencer Tillman of CBS must have gotten some weed from "Marley U" aka "the ohio state university" (I cannot stand the damn "the" in front of their name, after all do I attend "THE University of Tennesee"?) ok i feel better now. anyways this idiot has UT ranked 11 and Iowa 12 with Arizona State at 6. Sorry but didnt ASU just lose their QB?

Their new QB is supposed to be as good as Walter. But I think the Devils have too many questions on D to be ranked top 15.

Alberts was talking about being overrated in relation to expectations. Tennessee's expected to have an undefeated season by many, he was saying that won't happen. There are teams out there far more overrated than Tennessee, but I think top 3 is also a little high for us. We DO have a lot of injury problems that need to be dealt with, and see how our O-line does.

VN Store

Back