Trigger me thread

emma-watson-gif.548458

Were they sick or were they sick at the ticket sales?
tour postponed but Bridgestone says this -- . We are working on rescheduling and will provide a new show date as soon as possible. Fans are encouraged to hold on to their tickets for the newly scheduled date. The Chicks are looking forward to seeing their Nashville fans soon and apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Hold on to those tickets let Bridgestone keep the money lol

tour postponed but Bridgestone says this -- . We are working on rescheduling and will provide a new show date as soon as possible. Fans are encouraged to hold on to their tickets for the newly scheduled date. The Chicks are looking forward to seeing their Nashville fans soon and apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Hold on to those tickets let Bridgestone keep the money lol

Their ticket sales were really light in Little Rock (we looked the week of that concert). I wouldn't put it past Ticketmaster/promoters to hold customers cash for months and months "trying to reschedule" and ultimately they refund it when "scheduling conflicts come up"...

Reactions: 508mikey
Country music in general.
It's not traditional country.
Such a tired argument.

College football isn't Traditional college football anymore.

Traditional rock and roll ain't Traditional rock and roll anymore.

70's Country wasn't as Traditional as 60's and 80's wasn't as Traditional as 70's.

You don't like it don't like it. But spare the "it's not Traditional country" bs. I don't like it all, but I also don't like all Traditional country, or Traditional rock. I especially don't like all Traditional football such as Alabuckinfama, OSU, Georgia, ND and last but not least the Gatorsuck.

Good job, I'm now triggert about this and it has made me forget about what I was originally triggert about.

byuntear-crying.gif

VN Store

Back