Trigger me thread

#ihatethegaters

Genuinely amazes me that there are still people (pretty much the same ones) that fear the gaters, strictly based on some voodoo black magic curse, more that any other team in the nation including Auburns daddy.

If I told them we go 11-1 this year and asked them who the 1 was, I know at least 2 would say the gaters.

I admit I'm triggert over it this morning, as I am often, but that doesn't negate a dat blame thing.

I now hate the gaters more because of some of our fans than because of their fans. Screw'um.

kate-winslet-rose-dewittbukater.gif

#ihatethegaters

Genuinely amazes me that there are still people (pretty much the same ones) that fear the gaters, strictly based on some voodoo black magic curse, more that any other team in the nation including Auburns daddy.

If I told them we go 11-1 this year and asked them who the 1 was, I know at least 2 would say the gaters.

I admit I'm triggert over it this morning, as I am often, but that doesn't negate a dat blame thing.

I now hate the gaters more because of some of our fans than because of their fans. Screw'um.

View attachment 666832
Never feared them at all. Just tired of losing to them with better teams. I ****ing hate those bastards and their ****** colors and ****** concrete stadium and their ****** POS fans and their ****** nasty town and their ****** dumbass gator chomp.

Edit: and Vandy can EABOD and sink their damn dingies and #hornsdown

Last edited:
Never feared them at all. Just tired of losing to them with better teams. I ****ing hate those bastards and their ****** colors and ****** concrete stadium and their ****** POS fans and their ****** nasty town and their ****** dumbass gator chomp.

Edit: and Vandy can EABOD and sink their damn dingies and #hornsdown
GO Vols.gif

Reactions: Behr and 82_VOL_83
If McAdam tries to respond to me someone tell him I have him and Freak on ignore until he is permanently banned after being scourged and or Freak is fired.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back