Trouble [rumor that there might be a rumor about a rumor about Petrino]

Well, make something good up, get it trending on twitter, then Google bomb it.

True or not, it becomes an unwanted distraction he'll have to deal with. Lol.

Reactions: 1 person
This is all from a facebook post from the page "Rocky Top Blitz" I have no idea who runs it or if they're credible at all.

ONCE again this is from a FB Page

Possible trouble brewing on Petrino's watch (again) in Bowling Green. We will bring you more specifics as more details unfold.

No. This hasnt hit the press yet. Insider information.

No, what I referring to is very serious. Involves the authorities. This story will unfold soon. Stay tuned.

And you won't yet Shane. Just remember you heard it here first.

I will say this. There is an investigation going onn as we speak.

Im sorry but i call BS on this.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm hearing this is true. Apparently Petrino laughed himself to death this evening after reading the "UT beats Oregon" thread on VN.

Authorities found his smiling corpse hours ago. Press conference to follow...

This is all from a facebook post from the page "Rocky Top Blitz" I have no idea who runs it or if they're credible at all.

Yeh no kidding. You know there's an investigation , but have no clue as to the context. Sounds legit.

Reactions: 1 person

I can't find the guy on Facebook.

I will tell you that is not my FB page. I'm not saying anymore on this. It will all come out soon and if its not a rumor everyone will know before long. Good night y'all

I don't have a clue what it is nothing is coming out other that what I just said. I just seen it. I can't elaborate on it cause that's all I know.

This reminds me about that time where they did that thing at that place and everyone there saw it.

Reactions: 6 people
I will tell you that is not my FB page. I'm not saying anymore on this. It will all come out soon and if its not a rumor everyone will know before long. Good night y'all

Im not saying it is.... Im just saying where this rumor is coming from.

Not trying to start a rumor, but I just saw something about trouble brewing on petrino's watch at wky. It hasn't hit the press yet from what I seen. Does anyone know what might be happening?

3sirqh.jpg

The Rocky Top Blitz Facebook account that posted about the problem at WKU was answering some questions on his post but was being really hush hush. I asked if it had anything to do with a murder of a student that took place last night and he liked my status but didn't respond and hasn't answered any more questions.

The Rocky Top Blitz Facebook account that posted about the problem at WKU was answering some questions on his post but was being really hush hush. I asked if it had anything to do with a murder of a student that took place last night and he liked my status but didn't respond and hasn't answered any more questions.

Petrino murdered someone?

VN Store

Back