Trump 757 Gets a New Paint Scheme

I heard a lot of democrats screeching that Trump was broke and couldn't afford to fly his 757 anymore. Here you go:

Yeah……he broke! According to one clown on here he’s also bankrupted every business he’s ever started too

Yeah……he broke! According to one clown on here he’s also bankrupted every business he’s ever started too

They won't post in this thread because they're even more mad after seeing this paint job.

Reactions: 1vol8
There are people who seriously think Trump is broke? That’s hilarious. Dude has billions in offshore tax havens. Those who think he is broke are just jealous that they will never have the money he does or accomplish anything close to what he has in life.
He IS a well know philanthropist… but seriously you’re right, I wish I could practically and morally find it in myself to grift on the scale he did after he lost the 2020 election.

He IS a well know philanthropist… but seriously you’re right, I wish I could practically and morally find it in myself to grift on the scale he did after he lost the 2020 election.

I mean it’s as ridiculous as people stammering on about his tax returns. Like they would show anything of substance. Trumps tax returns would show exactly what he would want them to and nothing more. Trump is a typical rich person. Utilizes tax loopholes for massive personal gain and stashes money away from the prying eyes of a corrupt and morally bankrupt American government.

I mean it’s as ridiculous as people stammering on about his tax returns. Like they would show anything of substance. Trumps tax returns would show exactly what he would want them to and nothing more. Trump is a typical rich person. Utilizes tax loopholes for massive personal gain and stashes money away from the prying eyes of a corrupt and morally bankrupt American government.
Good thing he did his best to instill proper moral values as executive leader of that government 😂

Good thing he did his best to instill proper moral values as executive leader of that government 😂

Lol. No president of the US has ever had moral values. They are all corrupt, soulless garbage. Our whole entire government is nothing more than a huge pile of morally bankrupt trash.

Interesting you guys missed perhaps the most important thing from that video. At minute 4:22, with the other flags, there is a Trump 2024 flag. Signaling?

No, Trump is an atypical rich person. Most wealthy people don't stiff their creditors nor do they develop reps for not paying their bills

No, Trump is an atypical rich person. Most wealthy people don't stiff their creditors nor do they develop reps for not paying their bills

Yeah I am sure you know plenty of billionaires. Point is he is rich and utilizes the same tactics all the rich do.

VN Store

Back