Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

Why is there never an attempt on Biden, Harris? I mean the right are the gun lunatics, democracy ending, insurrectionist. At least that's what I'm told.

It’s Trump’s “rhetoric”! Of course the unelected nominee on the other side can promote violence and ask people to donate cash to get them out of jail. That’s ok though.

Why is there never an attempt on Biden, Harris? I mean the right are the gun lunatics, democracy ending, insurrectionist. At least that's what I'm told.
Good lord let’s hope that doesn’t change.
There are plenty of loons on the right that will think this is the way things are done and start shooing if our moronic leaders don’t change their behavior

1726448571034.png
Ryan Wesley Routh, the man named as the suspect in a possible assassination attempt near Donald Trump 's Florida golf club, was calm and emotionless when he was arrested Sunday

1726448666739.png
Now-deleted Facebook profile of Ryan Routh, who allegedly tried to shoot Donald Trump at one of his Florida golf courses

Reactions: norrislakevol

EXCLUSIVE: Son of alleged would-be Assassin says his Dad Hates Trump Like 'All Reasonable People' but he's never owned a gun and wouldn't do anything bats*** crazy​

The son of Ryan Wesley Routh, the man named as the suspect in a possible assassination attempt near Donald Trump's Florida golf club on Sunday, has said his father is not a violent person and did not even believe him to own a gun.

He said his father hates Trump as 'every reasonable person does.

‘I don't like Trump either,’ the son added.

Have you ever listened to trump? Hitler blamed Jews for all the economic problems of Germany,
Trump blames Hispanics . Hitler made tons of promises he had no intention of keeping, likewise Grump, Hitler was a.liar and so is Trump, and that's just a start

So most majority of politicians are Hitler?

EXCLUSIVE: Son of alleged would-be Assassin says his Dad Hates Trump Like 'All Reasonable People' but he's never owned a gun and wouldn't do anything bats*** crazy​

The son of Ryan Wesley Routh, the man named as the suspect in a possible assassination attempt near Donald Trump's Florida golf club on Sunday, has said his father is not a violent person and did not even believe him to own a gun.

He said his father hates Trump as 'every reasonable person does.

‘I don't like Trump either,’ the son added.

Sounds like luther’s dad try to kill Trump.

Have you ever listened to trump? Hitler blamed Jews for all the economic problems of Germany,
Trump blames Hispanics . Hitler made tons of promises he had no intention of keeping, likewise Grump, Hitler was a.liar and so is Trump, and that's just a start
Good grief.

Hitler exterminated Jews. Not only is Trump not exterminating Hispanics, he is extremely popular among American Hispanics.

So most majority of politicians are Hitler?
I can't remember any candidate for office that spews as much hatred as trump. Not a single debate,interview, rally whatever has he not jabbed the air with his finger clenched his jaw and spewed untruthful hatred.

But I'm not changing your mind about your savior.

Ger ready for project 25

LOL

The good from a terrible act like this is psychos like yourself can be easily spotted in the general population.

Kind of like the democrats….make tons of promises to minorities and never keep. Telling lies about Trump for economic problems while being in office 12 of the last 16 years. The left has lied but you have no problem with that. Oh, party of the KKK for a reason.

I can't remember any candidate for office that spews as much hatred as trump. Not a single debate,interview, rally whatever has he not jabbed the air with his finger clenched his jaw and spewed untruthful hatred.

But I'm not changing your mind about your savior.

Ger ready for project 25
Have you listened to Biden and his racist remarks the last 50 years? If we are discussing hatred.

VN Store

Back