Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

Saw an article headline on Fox News stating the shooter had multiple foreign encrypted messaging accounts.

Haven't seen it reported elsewhere and I always take uncorroborated news headlines from Fox, CNN etc with a grain of salt until more widely reported but if true....... Damn!

Someone please remind me.....did Crooks family make a call to law enforcement during the assassination attempt that they were worried about their son?

Someone please remind me.....did Crooks family make a call to law enforcement during the assassination attempt that they were worried about their son?
pretty sure, call went out a while before the assassination attempt. pretty sure they told the cops they thought he was armed too.

Reactions: McDad
pretty sure, call went out a while before the assassination attempt. pretty sure they told the cops they thought he was armed too.

I'm playing detective. I'm trying to understand the timing or timelines to see if this is a case of giving themselves an alibi. Neighbors are coming out the family seemed to stay to themselves.

I'm playing detective. I'm trying to understand the timing or timelines to see if this is a case of giving themselves an alibi. Neighbors are coming out the family seemed to stay to themselves.
The normally "close to vest" FBI Director lied right out of the gate shortly after the assassination attempt of Trump. I wish I had a $1 for every time he has stated he can't comment on an issue due to an ongoing investigation.

Reactions: VolinWayne
I have a hard time with that assumption. Occam's razor is that they were just worried about their son. may have noticed some weird behavior before hand that had them questioning, but no direct threats or violent outbursts. Parents typically want to believe the best about their kids; but maybe once he "went missing" some things started to click for them. and that spurred them to reach out.

Or this from Congressional testimony:

"Do you find it odd that literally only days after the attempted assassination on President Donald J. Trump, while the roof was too sloped to place individuals for counter-sniper operations, that it wasn't too sloped of a roof for the FBI to go ahead and tamper, in my opinion, with evidence by washing the roof off that may have had significant evidence on it?" Mills asked Shaffer, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail.

"Yes, I do," Shaffer confirmed.

"Do you find it odd that literally only days after the attempted assassination on President Donald J. Trump, while the roof was too sloped to place individuals for counter-sniper operations, that it wasn't too sloped of a roof for the FBI to go ahead and tamper, in my opinion, with evidence by washing the roof off that may have had significant evidence on it?" Mills asked Shaffer, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail.

What do you think was there ?

What do you think was there ?
Has anyone ever seen a crime scene washed by an LE organization? I found it odd that a guy with an FBI hat was spraying off the roof with a water hose. As far as I know, that is usually a task left to the property owner. This is why there are a lot of private businesses that specialize in this type of cleaning.

Has anyone ever seen a crime scene washed by an LE organization? I found it odd that a guy with an FBI hat was spraying off the roof with a water hose. As far as I know, that is usually a task left to the property owner. This is why there are a lot of private businesses that specialize in this type of cleaning.
That's a point I hadn't considered.

FBI accused of 'Lying' about what happened to Thomas Matthew Crook's body after Donald Trump assassination attempt​

A Republican congressman has accused the FBI of lying for saying it was 'standard procedure' to cremate the body of Donald Trump's would-be assassin Thomas Crooks.

Louisiana Rep. Clay Higgins first sparked the controversy when he said Crooks' remains were 'gone', and has now threatened to bring the bureau before Congress.

If anyone is interested I suggest that you take a look at the Peak Prosperity forum. Their civilian investigation is outstanding.

If anyone is interested I suggest that you take a look at the Peak Prosperity forum. Their civilian investigation is outstanding.
As I read across forums whose Members are doing deep analysis of the Trump assassination, the overwhelming majority of them are making the case for multiple shooters. At least two.

The amount of disinformation and lack of public institutional disclosure supports their conclusions, let's face it, the entire thing from an investigative standpoint is a mess, a joke and could entirely be pre-planned. If this is the case, who wants Trump dead?

As I read across forums whose Members are doing deep analysis of the Trump assassination, the overwhelming majority of them are making the case for multiple shooters. At least two.

The amount of disinformation and lack of public institutional disclosure supports their conclusions, let's face it, the entire thing from an investigative standpoint is a mess, a joke and could entirely be pre-planned. If this is the case, who wants Trump dead?
Be easier to ask who wouldn't want him dead. He's a disruptor to the system.

Reactions: LSU-SIU

VN Store

Back