Trump Assassination Attempt

"Attempted Trump assassin Thomas Crooks practiced shooting at his preferred gun range the day before the Department of Homeland Security conducted a training there — just two months before..."Crooks was a frequent visitor to the range, stopping by for practice dozens of times since he joined in August 2023. Across at least 43 visits, Crooks spent 80% of his time at the club’s rifle range"

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
odd that the fbi knows meemaw and papaw's every move if they were anywhere near dc on j6 but the encryption on the teeniebopper's phone is unbreakable.
Not really. I'd imagine the majority of 1/6 weren't the most tech savy folks on earth. The people running Crooks are very good at encryption and deception

The counting of the shell casings makes sense because the five first counted are where you’d expect them to be. Those five are to Crooks’ right and on his side of the roof peak. The next three are on the Trump-side of the roof where no experienced shooter would expect them to be because they eject to the right and in a slightly rearward direction. The presence of those three casings on the “wrong” side of the roof is very alarming to me. I will need a very effective explanation of how they ended up there and a ballistics report proving they were fired from Crooks’ gun just like the other five and on the same day.

If the three don’t match the five I’d also like to know who dropped them on the crime scene and how they knew within minutes of the shooting that they should drop three (not 2 or 4 or none). Could the co- assassin have picked up his own three cases (the first three shots) and dropped them (or tossed them from the ground) onto the wrong side of the roof?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
They were washing down the roof a few hours after the shooter was killed. We have no evidence of where each of the cases landed, other than someone counting them on the roof. Where are the photos of the head stamps? Where is the box of rounds of ammo? Why were the stands taken down the next day?

The whole thing stinks of white wash.

Reactions: johnsonbrewer
They were washing down the roof a few hours after the shooter was killed. We have no evidence of where each of the cases landed, other than someone counting them on the roof. Where are the photos of the head stamps? Where is the box of rounds of ammo? Why were the stands taken down the next day?

The whole thing stinks of white wash.

They washed the roof days later. Stop making up sh-t...

The counting of the shell casings makes sense because the five first counted are where you’d expect them to be. Those five are to Crooks’ right and on his side of the roof peak. The next three are on the Trump-side of the roof where no experienced shooter would expect them to be because they eject to the right and in a slightly rearward direction. The presence of those three casings on the “wrong” side of the roof is very alarming to me. I will need a very effective explanation of how they ended up there and a ballistics report proving they were fired from Crooks’ gun just like the other five and on the same day.

If the three don’t match the five I’d also like to know who dropped them on the crime scene and how they knew within minutes of the shooting that they should drop three (not 2 or 4 or none). Could the co- assassin have picked up his own three cases (the first three shots) and dropped them (or tossed them from the ground) onto the wrong side of the roof?
I love how these conspiracies ALWAYS have to go to 11. Can't stay where there are actual, legitimate questions. Nope, got to bump everything up into the crazy realm.

there is video of Crooks up there by himself. right before the shooting started. the second sniper argument is that the second sniper was a hundred plus feet away. but somehow you think this second sniper was able to sneak up AFTER the shooting and able to deposit their own brass there to throw them off the scent? and chucking brass onto the roof from ground level would scatter it all over the place, with no way to ensure it all landed on the roof, or even near the body.

would have been far simpler to take the second snipers brass and left.

and I got a chuckle out of the "any experienced shooter" narrative on the way brass bounces on a sloped surface. it doesn't all land in a neat pile, and stay in one place. the brass comes out fast, and bounces around a lot, and then being on a sloped roof is naturally going to roll around.

also willing to bet when they were in a rush to secure that roof, they weren't paying too much attention to kicking the brass around. a president had been shot, a civilian killed, and another couple civilians shot. priority number 1 was securing the area, not deep diving into forensics.

The question of who wants Trump dead remains a mystery. A conspiracy to have him assassinated begs that question.

From 2013 to 2022, he was a managing director for the American venture capital firm Thiel Capital

Why is Eric Weinstein hesitant about Trump being elected as president? Who is running the United States according to Eric Weinstein? What is the "rules-based international order" according to Eric Weinstein?

“I Don’t Know If Trump Will Be Allowed To Become President” - Eric Weinstein

Reactions: norrislakevol

edit:

Charlie Kirk

@charliekirk11
UPDATE:

Per New York Post:

“Two people exchanged gunfire outside of Trump International Golf Course West Palm Beach. The shooters were targeting each other, and the gunfire was not targeting Trump, the sources said.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Enki_Amenra

VN Store

Back