Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

Who is "they"?
You are “They”!

Along with millions of others who have a severe case of TDS. Immediately your mind goes to “Oh. I’m worried these MAGA idiots may retaliate”.

Y’all tried to kick him off the ballot.
Y’all tried to throw him in jail.
Y’all tried to kill him a few months back.

The TDS infected MSM brainwashed leftist zombies, YOU included, need to just accept that Trump WILL be your President. Deal with it!

You are “They”!

Along with millions of others who have a severe case of TDS. Immediately your mind goes to “Oh. I’m worried these MAGA idiots may retaliate”.

The TDS infected MSM brainwashed leftist zombies, YOU included, need to just accept that Trump WILL be your President. Deal with it!
It's like talking to a fence post.

Dems lie 24/7. Why should I believe you.

You can believe LG, all that stuff about him voting for Biden was the result of a hacker who got into his account. All those other false empathy stories like he had concerns about the GOP, Melania, etc were also the results of hacking. LG is independent and of sound mind.

giphy.webp

Donald Trump has issued a defiant statement after shots were fired at his golf course near West Palm Beach while he was present - promising to never surrender.

'There were gunshots in my vicinity, but before rumors start spiraling out of control, I wanted you to hear this first: I am safe and well,' he wrote in an alert sent out by his team Sunday.

'Nothing will slow me down. I will never surrender,' the candidate continued, months after surviving an attempt on his life that saw him shot in the ear.

You are “They”!

My mind did not go to that immediately, I was responding to someone's post to that effect.

My mind immediately went to, "what happened?" And I simultaneously saw a jump to conclusions by MAGA, and then read the facts.

The MAGA crowd conclusions are not yet justified by the facts. That's my point.

You are “They”!

I would say LG was insane long before Trump was a thing.

VN Store

Back