Trump blasts Obama for playing golf; now setting records for golf played by POTUS

He's an abject failure at everything he has attempted.
I didn't say that... and in the interest of fairness, I will point to the business ventures which are likely his best:

Trump Tower
Wollman Rink
- which Mayor Koch enlisted his services for and came in under budget
40 Wall Street
Trump Place
Trump International Tower Chicago
Grand Hyatt Hotel
- this was actually his dad's deal in 1974, but Donald takes credit for it. So.... whatever.
The Apprentice - it is probably the biggest reason that he is president. His stature was fading in the late 90's due to the bankruptcies... this show saved his reputation but it's unclear how much of a role he played as an executive producer. This was clearly the brainchild of Survivor executive producer Mark Burnett.

Some of these are product lines (vodka, the game, steaks). Product lines failing are different from businesses failing.
Right... I was discussing "business ventures" rather than companies. Although, Trump Entertainment Resorts is obviously it's own company.

Then how many businesses has he had that was successful ? How many have failed ?
There are other factors than just "how many have been successful?" and "how many have failed?". Intentionally defrauding charities comes to mind. Astute businessmen do not intentionally defraud charities. Astute businessmen do not set up charities and then use them for their personal use.........a life long con man

Reactions: luthervol
There are other factors than just "how many have been successful?" and "how many have failed?". Intentionally defrauding charities comes to mind. Astute businessmen do not intentionally defraud charities. Astute businessmen do not set up charities and then use them for their personal use.........a life long con man
I wouldn't bet on that.

I think I see where you are having problems concerning Trumps business . If he had started 515 and 415 failed you wouldnt have any problem using those numbers to prove he was a failed businessman ( neither would anyone else ). I mean at the end of the year we all look at the W-L record to be able to declare if our VOLS was a successful football team . Using alternative words to describe our team doesn’t and never will determine how we keep score. The fact that you are saying he isn’t “ASTUTE “ to compensate for his wins is just disingenuous.

I think I see where you are having problems concerning Trumps business . If he had started 515 and 415 failed you wouldnt have any problem using those numbers to prove he was a failed businessman ( neither would anyone else ). I mean at the end of the year we all look at the W-L record to be able to declare if our VOLS was a successful football team . Using alternative words to describe our team doesn’t and never will determine how we keep score. The fact that you are saying he isn’t “ASTUTE “ to compensate for his wins is just disingenuous.
I just love it when someone who doesn't know me tells me what I think. Your premise is silly and STUPID

I just love it when someone who doesn't know me tells me what I think. Your premise is silly and STUPID

You used the word Astute not me . Successful and Astute isn’t the same thing .if we are going by facts and all . Again it’s not hard to find the numbers , they are out there ... just have to google . Im not telling you how to think , just laying out the facts that’s easily retrieved .

There are also many examples of Trump simply being dishonest about how much money he has donated to charity. He has presented himself as a philanthropist in the same mold as Warren Buffet at times. The reality is that Trump lied about donating to the 9/11 victims fund. There was a story that ran on ABC News titled "Despite 2001 Promise, Donald Trump Made No 9/11 Donations in Year After Attack, Audit Finds" ... another article in the HillReporter.com reads "Trump Failed To Make Pledged 9/11 Donation To The Twin Towers Fund In Year After the Attacks".... He only pledged $10,000 to begin with, which should be change for a billionaire, and he didn't even follow through on that small amount. That is ridiculous.

Barack Obama biographer David Garrow who revealed ex-president's 'gay fantasies' says ex-president is as insecure as DONALD TRUMP

A biographer who years ago revealed Barack Obama's alleged gay fantasies has labeled the former president 'as insecure as Trump' - and says he is too 'lazy' to serve on the Supreme Court in a new bombshell interview.

'He's not normal - as in not a normal politician or a normal human being,' Garrow said, after offering an anecdote that claimed Obama's lawyer, his go-between while he was writing his book, once advised him not to ask the ex-president about his father - a black Kenyan who met Obama's white mother at the University of Hawaii.

Referenced in the title of Obama's book, the late Barack Hussein Obama played a major part in Obama's embracement of 'Black racial consciousness' in the 2004 narrative - which Garrow again Wednesday called a work of fiction.

'It does go back to 'Dreams' being a work of fiction, that the absence of an actual personal story makes him need to compose one,' Garrow - who has also penned books about Martin Luther King Jr. and the Civil Rights Movement - continued.

'This is someone who … 98 percent of his reading has always been fiction, not history.'

Obama biographer who revealed ex-president's 'gay fantasies' brands him 'as insecure as Trump' and warns 'lazy' ex-leader would make 'TERRIBLE' Supreme Court justice | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Zues1

VN Store

Back