Trump has the virus

It's speaks to the people who have a sense of humor... and to those who don't. Nobody thinks that Trump is going to get sick, let alone die.

So it is the first option, you can joke about it because you actually realize it is very unlikely this will harm him. Good to know. Speaks to the BS on how much of covid was used politically.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
Just 1? Who tf is that?
The story broke at midnight. It's barely 8:00 AM. Give them time to use the bathroom, get their morning coffee, express their schadenfreude privately, and then do a boilerplate quick recovery tweet.

Survival of the fittest.....ain't that what conservatives been screaming for 8 months?! They should've stayed locked away....they knew the risk.

I am fine with him choosing his own path thru this, as anyone should. That is what I scream.

In the event anyone gets this, no matter the path they chose, I dont root for their death.

Reactions: volbeast33
I saw a Russian meme saying it was Chris Wallace that injected him with it after the debate and I should donate to and vote for the Harris administration or I could get the rona also .
I saw that on Q.

Chairman of the Georgia Democratic Party at 1:30 this morning...

Survival of the fittest.....ain't that what conservatives been screaming for 8 months?! They should've stayed locked away....they knew the risk.
They will be fine and should be able to make choices that are best for themselves just like everyone else

How many of those 200k died of Coronavorus ONLY?
I have no idea. Probably a low number, but that is how deaths from the seasonal flu are also calculated. Per the CDC, 34,200 people in the United States died from the seasonal flu during the 2018-19 influenza season. There is no way to arrive at that number unless you are including people who had life threatening, pre-existing conditions at the time of their death.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back