Trump's Taxes

It quotes CNN as the source, I can’t find the article...not saying it isn’t true, I just haven’t seen or been able to find.

Sounds like maybe they hid the story after someone sat them down and explained the error of their ways. Businesses don't support dems. Cannot ignore the party line.

Sounds like maybe they hid the story after someone sat them down and explained the error of their ways. Businesses don't support dems. Cannot ignore the party line.

Well, if you read my post I clearly stated my guess, which was they are happy with Trump, but...as I also stated...not my expertise.

Well, if you read my post I clearly stated my guess, which was they are happy with Trump, but...as I also stated...not my expertise.

And I explained why you may never find the CNN article. "Whoopee we got these people behind us. Oh crap, we aren't supposed to acknowledge corporate backing. Kill the story. Disappear it."

Reactions: 1972 Grad
And I explained why you may never find the CNN article. "Whoopee we got these people behind us. Oh crap, we aren't supposed to acknowledge corporate backing. Kill the story. Disappear it."

Look...whatever floats your boat.

I can assure you all those car accidents weren’t Covid related.
I personally know of 2 covid deaths. One was 89 and eaten up with cancer, but she was given a covid test after she died, and that was listed as cause of death. The other was 91 , had Parkinson's and had been in a nursing home for 5 years.

Edit: Both were in nursing homes.

Last edited:
I personally know of 2 covid deaths. One was 89 and eaten up with cancer, but she was given a covid test after she died, and that was listed as cause of death. The other was 91 , had Parkinson's and had been in a nursing home for 5 years.
That has to have something to do with payment rates. like this:

• Potential changes to MS-DRG weights under the IPPS because of the CARES Act.
CMS states that it did not create new MS-DRG weights to implement the 20% increase in the MS-DRG weight provided by the CARES Act. Instead, in accordance with section 3710 of the Cares Act, for discharges during the COVID-19 PHE, the agency will multiply the current MS-DRG relative weight for the discharge by a factor of 1.20 when calculating a hospital’s operating IPPS payment.

CMS administers Medicare.

Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act

Reactions: 1972 Grad
"200,000 deaths vs. struggles with multisyllabic words. They're really the same, right? Both of these morally equivalent options are terrible." -- @Weezer
Not sure what you're rambling on about, but if it's about our Presidential choices, then yes, they're both terrible. Even if Trump is a bigger douche, it doesn't mean Biden's not a douche. A worse choice doesn't make a bad choice good. Not sure what planet in this universe you could possibly be a lawyer on when simple logic escapes your grasp.

Reactions: tennvols77
I wish I had your faith.

2 things I have learned in the past several years. Don’t trust the polls. You can’t trust Trump.

My neighbor tells every pollster calling he is voting for Biden.

He isnt.

To him its funny.

The polls are wrong.

Reactions: AM64
I have never or do I know anyone who has ever participated in one of these polls. I don't think they actually exist.

I havent lived in ohio since 2010.

My number is 615 area code.

I get 2 text a day asking me to call in ohio for the democrats.

No idea where they got my number or how it was tied to ohio.

But I have never been called directly or regarding voting in TN..

Reactions: AM64
Remember Trump has never went bankrupt, but yeah the number of billionaires that have had 5 or more failed ventures is pretty dang high.

Trump went bankrupt at least 4 and possible 6 times I can’t remember exactly. It has been a few years

VN Store

Back