Tua Rumor

Did the same after breaking my ankle one night. Knew I had to get home before it got so bad I couldn't use it haha

I remember breaking my ankle. It hurt so bad I nearly passed out. I couldnt even move it. But I broke it in 4 different places.

From an al site today

Today at 2:28 PM

The Boz post today..........Quote from the Rant

Update Tua got scoped. He could play against Tennessee in a limited capacity but I’m wondering how they will play this as I have no idea.

Saw this info as well...

Quote...
This is where I'm at. Since he got scoped today, I really think they gave him the option of doing it last week and he wanted to attempt to play through it. After last night, he decided to get it over with.

If it weren’t at least seriously hindering him, he wouldn’t have stayed on the field and he would have gotten up and played. Think about it, he’s the leading Heisman contender, he was locked in a heated QB battle with a talented dude and former Freshman of the Year, who was won monster games for Bama. Human and competitive nature, he’s playing unless his body is telling him something is wrong.
Or unless his coach tells him no

From an al site today

Today at 2:28 PM

The Boz post today..........Quote from the Rant

Update Tua got scoped. He could play against Tennessee in a limited capacity but I’m wondering how they will play this as I have no idea.

Saw this info as well...

Quote...
This is where I'm at. Since he got scoped today, I really think they gave him the option of doing it last week and he wanted to attempt to play through it. After last night, he decided to get it over with.

Hmmm, thats interesting. Although if it was just a scope and no real damage, would they still hold him back from playing? I dont know. Also, as another poster said his knee may be a little worse than expected. Especially if just sliding caused some aggrevation.

If it is a torn meniscus it could start distorting his gate if he does not get it scoped.

There is a one hole method that adequately repairs and can get you back in maybe a week - you don't need post surgical pain killers of any kind (at least I did not).

The two hole method has more pain and longer recovery, but can treat a wider range of tears.

If it was that, there are a lot of dependencies.

Will need to pressure whoever is back there.

If it is a torn meniscus it could start distorting his gate if he does not get it scoped.

There is a one hole method that adequately repairs and can get you back in maybe a week - you don't need post surgical pain killers of any kind (at least I did not).

The two hole method has more pain and longer recovery, but can treat a wider range of tears.

If it was that, there are a lot of dependencies.

Will need to pressure whoever is back there.
I had a 2 hole!

Hmmm, thats interesting. Although if it was just a scope and no real damage, would they still hold him back from playing? I dont know. Also, as another poster said his knee may be a little worse than expected. Especially if just sliding caused some aggrevation.
I think its probably a little of both. But of my limited knowledge of it, I think the scope alone can put you out for a little bit.

I had a 2 hole!

Mine was a three hole. One for the light, one for the air supply and one for the instrument. Have no idea how they do a one hole procedure. I’m curious now. I’ll have to ask an orthopod.

Hearing he could be out a while, possibly meniscus. Cannot confirm, but it is a fairly decent source.
I'll know by tomorrow afternoon. I think Hurts will be just as tough for us to defend. Tua is "light" and I don't think this will be his last injury but that's what they said about Brees too. We're gonna have trouble with their downhill running game. Hoping we can get another defensive score this Sat and 2-4 good scoring drives! I was there in 82, Johnny Jones ran wild!!

I’m proud we won last week it was huge for us. With that said Bama can beat us regardless of who is QB. Hell I could do it all you have to do is hand the ball off

Reactions: VolAllen

VN Store

Back