Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Video: Tucker Carlson Methodically Explains China’s Disinfo Campaign and How the Media/Dems Have Played Along

Posted at 12:30 pm on April 18, 2020 by Sister Toldjah

We’ve written extensively here about China’s deliberate misinformation campaign from the start of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak in their country, how WHO joined in on the deception, and how the mainstream media and Democrats here in the United States fell for it all and picked up on their talking points in an effort to discredit the Trump administration because Orange Man Bad.

But Fox News’s Tucker Carlson did an very detailed segment on his program Friday night that did a really good job untangling the web that China and the World Health Organization weaved from the beginning, how China originally blamed Italian armed forces for bringing the virus to Wuhan, how when that didn’t work they blamed the U.S. military. He also noted that U.S intelligence officials suspected early on that China was lying about the origins of the virus.

Carlson also explained how China’s communist government was successful in getting WHO to rename the virus to “COVID-19” instead of the Wuhan coronavirus (to cover up where it came from), and how the “racism” angle took off from there, with journalists in the American press and Democratic politicians banging the same drum.

Video: Tucker Carlson Methodically Explains China's Disinfo Campaign and How the Media/Dems Have Played Along

He'll be booted by tomorrow night.

Good riddance.

Tucker Carlson Reports On Tough New Hurdles For American Truckers

American truck drivers are still moving the vast majority of American freight, even as the coronavirus upends their lives and industry.

“We keep America moving. That's just how it is going to be out here,” Ron Round, a Maine-based truck driver, tells "Tucker Carlson Tonight".

Round starts each day at 5 a.m., running hauls from Bangor to various wood pulp mills around the state. The industrial product of the pulp mills eventually gets turned into paper.

“This is our work from home,” Round says. “The cab of the truck is this home for a lot of drivers. So their working from home is going down the road.”

But going down the road is getting more difficult due to state-level shutdowns and economic uncertainty.

Coronavirus pandemic presents new challenges, hurdles for truckers: 'This is our work from home'

He'll be booted by tomorrow night.

Good riddance.
giphy.gif

Tucker Carlson Reports On Tough New Hurdles For American Truckers

American truck drivers are still moving the vast majority of American freight, even as the coronavirus upends their lives and industry.

“We keep America moving. That's just how it is going to be out here,” Ron Round, a Maine-based truck driver, tells "Tucker Carlson Tonight".

Round starts each day at 5 a.m., running hauls from Bangor to various wood pulp mills around the state. The industrial product of the pulp mills eventually gets turned into paper.

“This is our work from home,” Round says. “The cab of the truck is this home for a lot of drivers. So their working from home is going down the road.”

But going down the road is getting more difficult due to state-level shutdowns and economic uncertainty.

Coronavirus pandemic presents new challenges, hurdles for truckers: 'This is our work from home'

Now I grew up on a farm and knew that it takes farmers & truckers to get the food and products to the shelves but a couple of weeks ago I came across a trucker on YouTube that broadcasts live everyday his travels. Until then I don't think I realised just how much they mean to this country.

Literally in a span of 8 to 10 days he went from Illinois to Indiana to Georgia to Alabama to North Carolina to Virginia back to Illinois to Washington (state) to Colorado and back to Illinois.

‘Please Don’t Compare Me To Tucker Carlson’: Adam Schiff Balks During Hope Hicks’ Testimony

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff balked during the testimony of former White House Communications Director Hope Hicks, asking her not to compare him to Fox News’ Tucker Carlson.

According to transcripts that were released Thursday, Hicks mentioned the Daily Caller co-founder while she was being questioned by the House Intelligence Committee, and she got a quick reaction from Schiff. (RELATED: Jerry Nadler Has To Be Told To Stop Calling Hope Hicks ‘Ms. Lewandowski’)

California Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell yielded the floor to Schiff, who addressed Hicks. “I’m going to be very quick with these,” he said. “Mostly will be a yes or no, I hope.”

“A lightning round sounds fun,” Hicks replied. “This is like Tucker Carlson on a Friday night.”

“Oh, please don’t compare me to Tucker Carlson,” Schiff said.

“Sorry. Sorry. Rachel Maddow,” Hicks corrected. “Sorry. Wrong crowd.”
The transcript of Hicks’ interview was just one of many transcripts related to the Russia investigation that were made public Thursday.

‘Please Don’t Compare Me To Tucker Carlson’: Adam Schiff Balks During Hope Hicks’ Testimony

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff balked during the testimony of former White House Communications Director Hope Hicks, asking her not to compare him to Fox News’ Tucker Carlson.

According to transcripts that were released Thursday, Hicks mentioned the Daily Caller co-founder while she was being questioned by the House Intelligence Committee, and she got a quick reaction from Schiff. (RELATED: Jerry Nadler Has To Be Told To Stop Calling Hope Hicks ‘Ms. Lewandowski’)

California Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell yielded the floor to Schiff, who addressed Hicks. “I’m going to be very quick with these,” he said. “Mostly will be a yes or no, I hope.”

“A lightning round sounds fun,” Hicks replied. “This is like Tucker Carlson on a Friday night.”

“Oh, please don’t compare me to Tucker Carlson,” Schiff said.

“Sorry. Sorry. Rachel Maddow,” Hicks corrected. “Sorry. Wrong crowd.”
The transcript of Hicks’ interview was just one of many transcripts related to the Russia investigation that were made public Thursday.
Adam is a beta male

And Luther was the ONLY member of Volnation to give LGs post a Like.
What's not to like? I've always been an optimist and believer that good eventually defeats evil. It's just my nature.
That's how I know Trump will be defeated in a landslide come November.

What's not to like? I've always been an optimist and believer that good eventually defeats evil. It's just my nature.
Agree with the first comment.

Thus: Tucker is seeing record numbers, as people are fleeing to the Truth.

Agree with the first comment.

Thus: Tucker is seeing record numbers, as people are fleeing to the Truth.
I was talking about "liking" lawgator's first post of this thread.

But I will agree that Tucker is the least disgusting of the Fox personalities.

Tucker has the most intellectual nighttime show of all. He discusses substantive issues that others don't touch. He made an enemy out of Republican Sen. Mike Lee tonight.
I've been ready to jump up and run through a wall after several of his monologues. I swear: hardly anyone is willing to speak truth right now and use intellect and reason. I hope he continues to fight the good fight.

Monday, June 15 Scoreboard: Tucker Carlson Had the Most-Watched Show in ALL of Prime-Time TV

And that means All programs in all of Broadcast and Cable TV!

Every time Tucker comes on leftists breath smells like fresh asz because he is sitting on their faces. This additionally tells you what America is watching. It's not good for leftists.

You're right. Regardless the amount of evil liberals spew, Tucker continues to win because he is a good human being. Liberalism by nature is anti-christian.

Tucker’s ratings are through the roof. He’s killing it every night and that’s why libs continue to try to cancel him. Yesterday they did w ZeroHedge and The Federalist. They can’t win on ideas so they’re left name calling and using fascist tactics to try and shut down their competition. Just like these BLM riots. It’s not about making well thought out and reasoned arguments. It’s about force.

VN Store

Back