Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

So? Doesn’t necessarily make them wrong though does it?

Of course Fox has the best ratings of all the networks if Fox gets all the Republicans and all the other networks are fighting over Dems. Because of these circumstances, dominating the ratings is really nothing to brag about is the point.

Of course Fox has the best ratings of all the networks if Fox gets all the Republicans and all the other networks are fighting over Dems. Because of these circumstances, dominating the ratings is really nothing to brag about is the point.

MSDNC and CNN would tell you the top ratings are something to brag about. The amount of money FOX charges advertisers brings in much more money than MSDNC and CNN.

MSDNC and CNN would tell you the top ratings are something to brag about. The amount of money FOX charges advertisers brings in much more money than MSDNC and CNN.

Yeah, I'm sure Fox is happy about the fkn $ but I'm not talking about the guys cashing checks, I'm talking about the slack-jawed yokels on VN bragging about the guys cashing checks, like it means something other than a captive audience.

Yeah, I'm sure Fox is happy about the fkn $ but I'm not talking about the guys cashing checks, I'm talking about the slack-jawed yokels on VN bragging about the guys cashing checks, like it means something other than a captive audience.
Can you imagine going through life caring enough to post cable news ratings? Jesus Christ. What are these people doing? Seeking out and caring about that info. Oof.

Reactions: n_huffhines

Idealism vs realism

Can you imagine going through life caring enough to post cable news ratings? Jesus Christ. What are these people doing? Seeking out and caring about that info. Oof.

You know the point of it.

The original poster was celebrating the prospect of potentially firing FN hosts. Carlson wasn't his first prediction. He celebrated others and Carlson was one of the latest he was rubbing his hands about. Why? Who knows. Instead Carlson has gone on to blow his predictions out of the water.

It's a reminder of the sour grapes, bad predictions and schadenfreude.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
You know the point of it.

The original poster was celebrating the prospect of potentially firing FN hosts. Carlson wasn't his first prediction. He celebrated others and Carlson was one of the latest he was rubbing his hands about. Why? Who knows. Instead Carlson has gone on to blow his predictions out of the water.

It's a reminder of the sour grapes, bad predictions and schadenfreude.
You don't know the history of Franklin. He's been posting about Fox News ratings well before this thread existed. So no. You are wrong. He takes great pride on Fox News being first. He's a clown just like LG

Last edited:
Tucker is great at recapping the news of 2 months ago every night.

Tucker's number one rated show begins in 10 minutes. Tune in, you might learn something.
Do you understand that you are willingly polluting your mind with right wing propaganda.

Tucker's sole purpose (other than to get richer) is to make you hate the left an increase the divide.........just make sure you understand that.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
Do you understand that you are willingly polluting your mind with right wing propaganda.

Tucker's sole purpose (other than to get richer) is to make you hate the left an increase the divide.........just make sure you understand that.

Just like MSNBC, CNN and others sole job is to make you hate the right, increase the divide, and push progressive propaganda. Hope you realize that.

VN Store

Back