Tulane @ #15 Oklahoma 3:30 PM ESPN

I’m not impressed with OU’s offense. Arnold isn’t a quality QB. I’m surprised Tulane’s offense hasn’t done more because OU’s defense isn’t very good either. To be honest, OU is similar to Vanderbilt.

I thought I just saw that OU RB Tatum was the #1 RB in his class. If so, the evaluators are piss poor. I’m not impressed at all. I’d take our RB Sampson over Tatum any day of the week and twice on Sunday’s.

Good, good. Maybe they’ll be a top ten team when we play.
I hate to say it and sound like I’m wishing a week of life away, but I truly just wish I could blink and wake up next Saturday. I just want the Oklahoma game over with. I am beyond antsy to see if we are truly made of something this year or not. We have taken care of teams that we were supposed to and in the past that may not have happened. But I want to know if we are a playoff contender or just a good team.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I hate to say it and sound like I’m wishing a week of life away, but I truly just wish I could blink and wake up next Saturday. I just want the Oklahoma game over with. I am beyond antsy to see if we are truly made of something this year or not. We have taken care of teams that we were supposed to and in the past that may not have happened. But I want to know if we are a playoff contender or just a good team.
I’m not so sure Oklahoma is the measuring stick.

We better be ready for a team that will be playing like their hair is on fire. It won't be an easy game. This one is massive for us. It's huge for OU as well seeing that it is their first SEC game EVER. A must win if we want to stay in the race.

VN Store

Back