Tulane @ #15 Oklahoma 3:30 PM ESPN

I would not be celebrating if I were an OU fan. This is one of those games you win but don’t feel good about.

Tulane is a solid team, but agreed. More to do with how their oline looks. If our oline looks that rough and I knew we were plying the best Dline in the country next week, I would not feel good at all

Tulane is a solid team, but agreed. More to do with how their oline looks. If our oline looks that rough and I knew we were plying the best Dline in the country next week, I would not feel good at all
I didn’t even see a Tulane team that looked ready to play today. OU helped them just as much as they helped themselves.

After watching this game, I think we have a good shot against them. If the Vols play like they did against NC State and Nico has a clean game, I think we can roll them.

Arkansas doesn’t look like a threat either.

I would not be celebrating if I were an OU fan. This is one of those games you win but don’t feel good about.
That is pretty muvh how I've felt watching l 3 of their games so far. Even when they thrashed Temple, they were 1-12 on 3rd downs and had the benefit of turnivers and short fields. They struggled to put together solid drives.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back