Turner commits to trojans

Originally posted by GAVol+Jan 19, 2005 5:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Jan 19, 2005 5:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 19, 2005 8:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GAVol
@Jan 19, 2005 5:10 PM
Lineart, Lineart and Lineart . . .

USC also has Rocky Hinds and Mark Sanchez, two VERY good QB&#39;s.

I guess my point is that there really is no glory in having 3 good QBs. Only 1 can play. [/quote]
Well, you CAN have three... Just don&#39;t have them all within a year of eachother.

It also helps if they all don&#39;t start dropping like flies and have to play within 3 quarters of each other...

Hey man, sometimes you gotta be able to laugh at your own team. Yeah, it sucks that we lost both our freshmen QB&#39;s within a week of eachother, but it turned out alright.

i was just joking. but really i think it made our deffense better and overall made our team to where they are now. i think we really steped up at all postions when they went down.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 19, 2005 8:30 PM
but really i think it made our deffense better

Vol2345 - did you actually see our defense the last part of the season?

yeah i saw a smoking on the aggies and a hard fought game with auburn. i really think fullmer planed on struggling agist vandy and kentucky to throw auburn off. thats just my opinion.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 19, 2005 7:49 PM
thats what im talking about

:cool: your right we got to move on i know he did good in the scrimmages leading up to the allstar game but in the game he did not do well and was shut down the other guy for the west who won mvp is going to usc also so good luck patty turner dont forget your surf board and dont let the door hit you on the way out of rocky top.

Attachments

• hallsack.jpg
    hallsack.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 0
But there is a rumor that Jeff fisher is going to USC to talk to Norm Chow about the OC position for the Titans. I know rumors are rumors but would that be a kick in the pants for USC.

what a sale out should have been a homeboy, im really tired of hearing all these people around knoxville crying about Tennessee not recruiting in state (Oher,Turner......) they never come the big time in state recruits always leave thats what we do best is steal other stae big time recruits Especially CALI(Stallworth,Clausensss,Oh yeah we already got a third and he still in highscool nxt year,Simon,Mahalona,Burnett(I think)Foster...I can go on so USC getting one and he is a good i might add is not so bad we&#39;ll get em back either on the field or by stealing one back

If we&#39;re going to recruit vs the Trojans, UT needs to put the cheerleaders (female) into fuzzy sweaters as God intended. The flat-chested adolescent boy look popular on The Hill of late ain&#39;t gonna convince many to head this-a-way.

2004squad.jpg

i agree with that completely, our cheerleaders dont stack up with the trojans but hey who could stack up with a team named after a condom

1 person is responsible for Turner to USC --- David Martin his High School head coach who absolutely hates UT and is beside himself that he got to screw over Tennessee.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Jan 20, 2005 1:25 AM
1 person is responsible for Turner to USC --- David Martin his High School head coach who absolutely hates UT and is beside himself that he got to screw over Tennessee.

Really? Well not getting Turner is a disappointment, but it is not going to have that big of an impact on our team. I think that he was a little aghast at the thought of playing in the SEC anyway&#33; :lol:

we were ranked with the #1 recruiting class in 94 and half of those guys never played a down or even made it to campus or transfered somewhere else and we turned out ok... so let him go to USC and good luck

do lets add this up. last time tennessee had a 3&#33; recruiting class was 94. that means there senior season was 98. did anything specail happen in 98?

Patrick, How can you dis your family like that. I know USC is the "hot" place to be. But no body there loves you like your family. Do you really think your family is so selfish that they only want you to go to TN so they can watch you play and get into your business? The truth is your going to wake up every day 2000 miles away from home and if your star don&#39;t shine everyday, ain&#39;t nobody there going to even know who you are. And if you do get hurt, forget about it. they will just plug in a new one and you get to spend the next year alone, trying to mend, without family, without support, without home cooking, trying to pass your courses, etc. In Tennessee, you get hurt, your family is there to help you, and the state hurts with you. Remember this Patrick, You may be a star, but stars shine brightest where it is darkest. There are alot of stars shinning in LA. Maybe that&#39;s what you want, to just blend in and not be noticed or maybe you just want to get away, but this you can count on, Feb 2 you will be making a decision that will script your life for the next 4 or 5 years. Are you ready to face that reality alone everyday 2000 miles away. Or do you think you could accomplish as much if not more if you stayed at home and enjoyed the support of family and friends who will care about you even if your light goes out. My advice would be to stay home. You would get more exposure here because TN is dawning and everybody is already tired of USC. There is nothing that USC could do for you that TN couldn&#39;t do or couldn&#39;t do better, plus your home, and trust me, after a few weeks of being out on your own, you will appreciate the fact that family is just down the road. C&#39;mon, just stay home and let&#39;s get this National Championship thing done. Besides, If you go to USC they will say they made you a champion because they did it before you got there. Stay home and you can boast that you made Tennessee a champion&#33;

VN Store

Back