Tv/radio on James Pearce

Anyone know how many plays he was on the field for? I didn't see him in the second half to my knowledge.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
In a 66 point blowout win yeah okay… chatt had minimal time all night his results may not show in numbers… I seen a play where the offense had 2 players to block Pearce but he dropped in coverage and we got pressure opposite and forced a terrible pass that Pearce was defending… 0 stats but huge effect on the play… idk why this is even a thing.

They were all over him about his lack of results non the field.

I counter that he helped the rest of the dline when he was getting, at least two, players dealing with him.
Who was all over him? We had 1 sack total. They took 0 deep shots bc they didn’t want their QB killed for the rest of the season.

In a 66 point blowout win yeah okay… chatt had minimal time all night his results may not show in numbers… I seen a play where the offense had 2 players to block Pearce but he dropped in coverage and we got pressure opposite and forced a terrible pass that Pearce was defending… 0 stats but huge effect on the play… idk why this is even a thing.
I’m not claiming it was a thing. I agree with you

Chattanooga gambled on passing plays that they could get completions within a very short amount of time. On nearly every passing play, they cut block the defensive line, which opens up the passing lanes but limits you to short passes, since your blockers are on the ground and not able to give you 4-5 seconds to find somebody downfield. It largely worked for keeping Artopoeus healthy but didn’t do much for their offense — their longest drive in the first half was 22 yards. Our opponents aren’t going to be able to stick with that strategy in competitive games.

Jalen McMurray played the most with 32 snaps, and that was because of injuries at cornerback. No defensive linemen played more than 20 snaps. There were 47 UT players who got into the game on defense.

Star LEO James Pearce Jr played only 10 snaps where he earned a 60.1 grade. Expect a much larger workload next week in Charlotte.

Last edited:
chatt got rid the ball relatively fast & he didn’t play too much. he’ll be geared up for next week

Because ignorant people with a click agenda have access to a microphone.

VN Store

Back