TV Talent Announced for Kent State Game

Akron were cheap shot artists, and it wasn’t just against UT. There were a couple games that season where they injured guys on kate hits and got flagged. Just a bunch of punks was that team. That QB celebrating after cutting the deficit to less than 35 was something to watch. NC State had a big sack when they were down 24 plus and you’d never know they were getting boat raced by the look of their celebration
The NC State thingy was a bit funny.

Tessitore is the best there is

He's a shouting blowhard in love with the sound of his voice. He was much better when he was starting out, but as he's climbed the ranks his arrogance has gone through the roof.

There are few good options anymore, but he and Fowler (another guy who was fine when he was younger) are just brutal listens.

I like the crew, but I do remember the last time I saw them calling one of our games against a crappy team we were blowing out (Missouri I think?), they started eating cookies and talking about everything but the game. It got a little irritating, but somewhat understandable, I guess. This one could take the same route.
That was the utc game

Reactions: mackievol
Cole Cubelic is the best analyst on SECN, IMO. Very far, great perspective, no bias. He should be in the booth & Rodgers on sideline. JMO.

As long as they don't talk about cookies, doughnuts or ice cream bars for the entirety of the second half it should be fine.

745? Didn’t see that coming. Thought it would be an early game.

Do we want starters sitting by 2nd quarter or do we want heavy reps for starters leading into OU?

I see we get the 3rd team crew. Or second? Anyways, IF Direct/ATT doesn't settle with espn, or vice versa ,, I'll be SOL !
Sign up for you tube tv if you have a smart tv. First 3 weeks are free, don’t want to keep it drop it with no charge. You tube is only $72 per month. I was paying $240 a month for direct. Get rid of it now and start streaming. If you don’t have a smart tv, get a Roku a streaming device to get sec network and ESPN channels. Go you tube tv you will not be disappointed. Contact direct and drop them.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I like the crew, but I do remember the last time I saw them calling one of our games against a crappy team we were blowing out (Missouri I think?), they started eating cookies and talking about everything but the game. It got a little irritating, but somewhat understandable, I guess. This one could take the same route.
Ice cream sandwiches

Sign up for you tube tv if you have a smart tv. First 3 weeks are free, don’t want to keep it drop it with no charge. You tube is only $72 per month. I was paying $240 a month for direct. Get rid of it now and start streaming. If you don’t have a smart tv, get a Roku a streaming device to get sec network and ESPN channels. Go you tube tv you will not be disappointed. Contact direct and drop them.

Ok thanks! I think for now, I'll go with the free Trial. We know this thing will be settled within another week/two.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back