'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

Ap said something really interesting on the podcast today. He was talking about kids making college decisions and the factors. He specifically made it a point to talk about kids choosing a school despite what their parents peers and high school coaches say. Interesting he specifically pointed that out last night.

Ap said something really interesting on the podcast today. He was talking about kids making college decisions and the factors. He specifically made it a point to talk about kids choosing a school despite what their parents peers and high school coaches say. Interesting he specifically pointed that out last night.
Listen to APs segment on Josh Swains show yesterday ….it will tell you all you need to know here. GBO

Lol such a drama queen

everybody-panic.gif

I'm late to this party. What makes us think we are even on his radar? None of the recruiting sites even have us in the hunt for this kid.
You are correct. Rivals doesn't even have Warren making a visit to Tennessee. I thought the same thing you did. Then I searched on him, and found out what the hype was. We have a chance to land him.

Fountain, Russell, bates, etc

Reactions: CamSnod1997
Could you paraphrase?
Warren won’t visit A&M. TN Vs Mich. He has great fondness of TN it started when he was on visit at LSU game when Vol fans took over BR. TN has a lot momentum with him. There are the other factors with Michigan education but in the end TNs done a great job with Bennett the last 6 weeks and made him realize he’s very important here.

I feel like Warren is going to be a Vol. I think his parents ultimately let him make his own decision and I think he wants to be a Vol!
I think its telling that we get a commitment date shortly after the presumptive leader's head coach gets into trouble. while on the flip side, UT complied, even when it got them into trouble.

If the parents are deeply involved, and actually care about their son's future and getting quality education, it makes sense that they also care about quality of person the coach is.

that Harbaugh announcement may have been enough for the parents to get out of the way.

VN Store

Back