'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

waynes-world.gif

“The first thing that jumps out at Bennett Warren is the massive size,” On3’s Director of Scouting and Rankings, Charles Power, told Volquest. “He is over 6-7, 330-pounds with a 7-1 wing span. He is one of the bigger offensive linemen in the 2024 cycle. On film, he moves pretty well at that size. He uses his length in pass protection. He gets a good push in the run game. So I think from a shear measurables and physical traits perspective, there is a lot to work with.”

“Really looking forward to seeing him at an all-star game hopefully after the season,” Power added. “There is no question he is big, long and has a lot of movement skills to work with. I think when you at what Tennessee’s adding on the offensive line, he really adds a guy who kind of fits what type of lineman that offense has tended to exceed with because there is so much run blocking and RPOs. If you look at the way the offensive line plays in Josh Heupel’s offense, I think Bennett Warren fits it well from a skills perspective.”
-Charles Powers

VN Store

Back