Votes: 16 13.3%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
Me and my wife saw something amazing at around (July 5, 2024) 3:30 AM in the night sky during a trip to Joshua Tree National Park.

US Government and many private companies here in California have been doing a lot of rocket tests the last few years. They always leave contrails and you can even hear the faint sound from the propulsion.

What we saw last night, were dozens of craft
that moved perhaps even faster than some of these rockets, and made no sound or leave any chemical trail…

Unfortunately, I think me and the wife are the only souls that saw it last night.
No reports of unknown aircraft so far today.

Reactions: KptVFL
Me and my wife saw something amazing at around (July 5, 2024) 3:30 AM in the night sky during a trip to Joshua Tree National Park.

US Government and many private companies here in California have been doing a lot of rocket tests the last few years. They always leave contrails and you can even hear the faint sound from the propulsion.

What we saw last night, were dozens of craft
that moved perhaps even faster than some of these rockets, and made no sound or leave any chemical trail…

Unfortunately, I think me and the wife are the only souls that saw it last night.
No reports of unknown aircraft so far today.
Did it look like this...
1000012778.jpg

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
How come with all the cameras and cellphone video no one has captured a good picture of any of this?

There ain't anything at Roswell other than a bunch of scrub cactus.

VN Store

Back