UF Fans? Law? Ingram?

hvwarrior58

VN GURU
I read that Ingram was injured today and needs an MRI. Any early word about how severe his injury may be? He is a gamebreaker when healthy, hopefully it's not bad.

Ingram's a nice player...would've loved to have him at UT. Although, if he were at UT, he'd probably be playing defensive end.

Just read an article about this on espn.com and it didn't sound too serious but you can never know until you get the mri back. The article said he walked off the field by himself without any noticeable limp. Guess we will find out for sure soon.

I've heard it is a mild sprain and he should be back for the first game......and I've also read it is a torn ACL. Hopefully it is just a sprain.

If we beat Florida, I don't want any excuses. I'm praying that he's ok. If we put him out during the game, that's different.

I'm hearing that it's a torn ACL and he's done for the season. yikes. can anybody back me up on this

Florida coach Urban Meyer said he would not know the severity of the injury until the he gets the results of an MRI Thursday morning. Meyer said Ingram suffered the injury during one-on-one drills during Tuesday's practice.

*NOT SURE IF INDEED IT WAS THE ACL YET...

Florida coach Urban Meyer said he would not know the severity of the injury until the he gets the results of an MRI Thursday morning. Meyer said Ingram suffered the injury during one-on-one drills during Tuesday's practice.

*NOT SURE IF INDEED IT WAS THE ACL YET...

thanks. I have a friend that is down in Florida who called me and told me the word but had yet to see anything online about it

They did say that he walked off the field on his own and without any limp, so it may not be the ACL, but who knows until tomorrow.

I can't remember if it was Jason Mitchell or Marvin Mitchell, but one of them played an entire season on a torn ligament in their knee. Or something like that.

On the radio this a.m., Dan Sileo said he walked off the field under his own power. This would be a big loss if he's out for really any game, but especially Miami or UT. I'll let you know if I get any more info.

If we beat Florida, I don't want any excuses. I'm praying that he's ok. If we put him out during the game, that's different.

Not that I'm hoping any young man (except Joakim Noah) gets hurt, but I'll take any help I can get in terms of beating UF.

According to gatorsports.com, the Gators have unexpectedly closed practice for both today and tomorrow. Players and coaches will be available to the press after practice today, but will not be available at all tomorrow. I wonder if this has anything to do with Ingram's injury...

I don't think it's minor, law. The guys on the Rivals main board are saying that UF insiders are telling them it's a torn ACL. They've pretty much given up hope that is just a sprain.

If any team can compensate for that kind of loss, Florida would be the one.

Still that's a damn shame, if true, for Ingram. He's a difference-maker.

VN Store

Back