UF Fans? Law? Ingram?

Hernandez will be solid, but Ingram is a big loss, especially since they we're gonna run more two tight sets this year.

I had that for any kid on any team. What's the recovery time? A year?
Well, if it is true then yes a year is standard recovery but not back to full strength for about 18-20 months. ESPN was all over the Hernandez? kid being an allstar. It would not have anything to do with the kid being from Bristol.

Lawgator, I am sure he doesn't want to do this but do you think a medical redshirt is an option?

Brady Ackerman on ESPN 1080 in Orlando just confirmed that it's a torn ACL for Ingram. Ackerman's an ex-Gator, pretty well-connected and a contributor to Gatorcountry.com. I hate to see a guy get hurt like this...even if he is a Gator.

It looks as though University of Florida senior tight end Cornelius Ingram may have suffered a torn ACL in practice earlier this week.

ESPN is reporting that Ingram has suffered a torn ACL and that the injury could be season ending.

Sources tell AM 850 sports that Ingram had an MRI examination that confirmed the torn ACL and that the injury is of a serious nature. The University of Florida has not issued any information concerning Ingram's injury and it is possible that Gator head coach Urban Meyer will discuss the situation after the team practices today beginning at 6pm; that practice has now been closed to the public and to the media. Sources also tell AM 850 that it is unclear exactly when Ingram will have surgery for the injury.

Ingram spurned a chance to turn pro early to return for his senior season at Florida where he was expected to be a key cog in what many believe will be a potent Gator offense. If Ingram is sidelined for any period of time, the Gators do have some experienced players at the position in sophomore Aaron Hernandez and senior Tate Casey.

As much as I hated to see Mayo leave...this is a prime example of why I wasn't mad at him...or anyone with a legit chance at getting drafted relatively high...for leaving early...

This cat would have been a round 3-5 draft pick and now he will have to petition for a 6th year of eligibility...

But I am assuming that it is a torn ligament...nothing has been confirmed yet

He could have at least done the move/merge double move. Guess our leader is not talented enough?

Hate to see guys pass up going pro only to get hurt. Kind of sways future Junior pro prospects to go ahead and declare.

While the kid is a tremendous talent, and I wish him a speedy recovery...

...in the words of Jerry Seinfeld, "Thaaat's a shame".

We lost one of our own too in Chase Nelson. Although Ingram is really gonna hurt FL, because he meant a lot to their offense. Nelson will hurt us too, due to the lack of depth already at DT, but at least he wasn't a starter and impact player that Ingram was for FL.

even though Ingram is a Gator, he is one of my favorite players in college football. I hate this for the guy

VN Store

Back