UFC 135 - September 24th @ 9PM ET

They said Travis Browne believes he's a top 10 fighter? Brock Lesnar sucks and if you put him up against Browne at this point, Lesnar would destroy Browne if it were Lesnar's first fight. He'd physically embarrass him without even knowing how to fight

Last edited:
Rothwell was so gassed and beaten down that he looked drunk. That was crazy

Bones just destroyed Jackson. I saw that coming also...

I knew Bones and Koscheck were going to finish Rampage and Hughes.

Well, at least I feel safe in believing Bones will kick Evans ass!!! I just hope Shogun can shock the world with a huge comeback. Shogun is probably my favorite fighter. Would love for him to take the title from Bones. Unfortunately, Bones appears to be even more dominate than GSP. Could be 5 years before someone takes his title unless someone new comes along

Nobody can beat Bones if they can't reach him... Somebody new will have to come along to get him.

Nobody can beat Bones if they can't reach him... Somebody new will have to come along to get him.

Phil Davis is the only one with a real shot. And he really has some work to do on his striking. But he is athletic enough to not be controlled by Jones.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Unfortunately, I had a death in the family Saturday and was unable to watch, but it seems to have gone about the way I anticipated. Bones and Kos performed as I expected. I am a little surprised that Diaz performed as well as he did. He looks like he could become a force at 155. And then a couple of ho-hum HW fights.

Guys, don't discount Anderson. He has moved up to 205 and made minced meat of Forrest, who is a big LHW. Not saying Forrest is of the quality of Bones, but he's not a scrub either. Now I'm not saying if they booked the fight tomorrow, that I would pick Anderson to win. But I do think he matches up better with him than anyone currently at 205. There's probably a better chance at Bones moving up and fighting HW's in the future. Probably at a catch-weight.

I doubt this fight will ever take place, but I would love to see it. Until then, all we can do is speculate. I think I would rate Anderson #1 and Bones #2 in P4P rankings. (GSP a distant 3rd because he doesn't finish fights)

Guys, don't discount Anderson. He has moved up to 205 and made minced meat of Forrest, who is a big LHW. Not saying Forrest is of the quality of Bones, but he's not a scrub either. Now I'm not saying if they booked the fight tomorrow, that I would pick Anderson to win. But I do think he matches up better with him than anyone currently at 205. There's probably a better chance at Bones moving up and fighting HW's in the future. Probably at a catch-weight.

I doubt this fight will ever take place, but I would love to see it. Until then, all we can do is speculate. I think I would rate Anderson #1 and Bones #2 in P4P rankings. (GSP a distant 3rd because he doesn't finish fights)

As much as I like Forrest, he is kind of a scrub. The division has moved way past him in the last few years. In the last 3 years he's 2-3 with 2 decision wins over 2 old guys, Tito Ortiz (split) and Rich Franklin (who is naturally a middleweight), and he's been knocked out in all 3 losses. He's looked pretty bad since his controversial win over Rampage.

As much as I like Forrest, he is kind of a scrub. The division has moved way past him in the last few years. In the last 3 years he's 2-3 with 2 decision wins over 2 old guys, Tito Ortiz (split) and Rich Franklin (who is naturally a middleweight), and he's been knocked out in all 3 losses. He's looked pretty bad since his controversial win over Rampage.

I can't argue with that. But the is a LHW who weighs way more than 205 on fight night, and Anderson still made him look stupid in the ring. And he was a UFC champion, and it was his first fight after losing the belt, so he was still very relevant at the time.

VN Store

Back