UFC 140 - December 10th @ 9PM ET

Another pointless round. They are just mirroring each other

Nobody deserves to win at this point.

This should be a draw and I don't want to see a rematch.

Almost as if the fighters staged it...

"Take a look at the replay".... what replay? Hugging?

What a crock.

I would have given it to Patrick if I had to but it should have been a draw. Worthless fight

Maybe the worst fight I've ever seen.

Tito got his ass kicked. Think it's time for him to retire... kinda feel bad for him even though I'm not a fan.

Tito says one more. Hope he goes out with a win, he was really humble tonight.

I expected him to get murdered against Bader and Rashad but he beat Bader and held his own against Rashad. The Bader win definitely extended his career. He was out if he lost that fight. A loss to Nog puts him on the edge. If he loses to Nog and loses his next fight after Nog, he's out.

Looks like he's out regardless. Hope Dana allows him one last fight.

Omg.... Mir just snapped Nogs arm.

I was pulling for Nog and was happy when he was whooping him. That comeback and snapped arm was sick.

Jones
Mir
Nog
Ebersole
Hominick

Hope I'm wrong on a couple. Or all, minus Hom. I want him to win

Might as well tout being 3-1. I never make predictions... most fights can go either way and I just enjoy watching in general. I'd rather be wrong tonight though, wouldn't mind seeing Machida win. Dude is even coming out to Linkin Park.

Personally, I think Patrick was better than Ebersole. Whatever that means since both did nothing. And Hominick probably would have won if he wasn't greedy. Those predictions cancel each other out imo.

Go Machida... Jone's fight to lose.

Good to see Jones back to being humble. I liked him early but thought he was getting a little cocky. He's being real cool tonight

Really good fights tonight.
Mir broke Nog's arm wow then Jones chokes Machida until he passes out. No question who won the fights.
Machida can have some really boring fights waiting for the other guy to make a mistake but Jones took it to him.

Well... Hom kind of deserved that. He swung right as they tapped gloves. Dick move imo

Quickest fight ever? Has to be tied at least. Wasn't the quickest 7 seconds?

I'm glad Hom got rocked, he deserved it for trying to hit out of the 'handshake'

Congrats to Jones. I like to get drunk and watch fights, did tonight of course. He's a good fighter though. I just like to see humble fighters. People like Lesnar and Bisping, gross. It's nice when fighters can be humble and not be complete a-holes. Jones was really cool tonight. May be a while before he is beaten. I think his biggest mistake was playing around trading blows. He could have physically dominated Machida from the beginning. Guess it's better to play it smart than play it like Brock. Jones has the ability to physically dominate basically everyone

This is why people want to see fights between guys like Jones, Silva and GSP. You can just tell by their stature that they are better than everyone. Not only are they longer but they just look bigger than everyone they face. Doesn't make sense but that's how it is. They can just control anyone they want. Freaks of nature... I'm just amazed Jones has it figured out so soon. He may very well be the longest reigning champion of all time. Machida was puny compared to him

Jones is a man among boys, standing guillotine choke on a black belt braz jj guy is crazy! My only regret is both top fights on the card didn't get out of the first round.

45 bucks and I'm pleased though

I jumped out of my seat when Mir dislocated Nogs shoulder, his pride may cost him the rest of his career. Mir is a beast.

Lastly, thank you little nog for getting rid of Tito. How fitting the end of his fight ended with him looking like he was crying

I'm glad Hom got rocked, he deserved it for trying to hit out of the 'handshake'

Agreed.

This is coming from someone who vouched for him. I thought he deserved every bit of that embarrassment because what he did was embarrassing.

I'll give him credit for being humble in the end but yeah... I thought what he did was crap too.

Hopefully he grows up and learns from it. He did say he was really excited and maybe that was the case? I don't agree with the way he immediately threw a punch after tapping gloves though.

Pearl, You could see it in his eyes, he was using the handshake to get in close. Slo mo it and watch it again. I expect nothing less from a dirty Canadian

Jones is a man among boys, standing guillotine choke on a black belt braz jj guy is crazy! My only regret is both top fights on the card didn't get out of the first round.

45 bucks and I'm pleased though

I jumped out of my seat when Mir dislocated Nogs shoulder, his pride may cost him the rest of his career. Mir is a beast.

Lastly, thank you little nog for getting rid of Tito. How fitting the end of his fight ended with him looking like he was crying

lol

We're on the same page not liking Tito. I've never liked him but always thought his fights were exciting. He goes for them or lets them get him. Better than the fighters who hug and do nothing. The fact that he accepted defeat and didn't act like a complete dick, I kind of felt bad for him. I don't know if he was pretending but he seemed sincere. Brock has turned the corner a bit too, as has Bisping. I think it's easy to play the bad boy until you get f'n rocked. They think they're the best because they constantly train and always win... everyone else trains too. I believe being knocked around makes them realize that anyone can be beaten and their opponents want it just as much. Something they didn't realize while they were on top.

Tito got his ass kicked. Think it's time for him to retire... kinda feel bad for him even though I'm not a fan.

Don't feel bad for him, dude has thrown so many excuses around for why he ever lost a fight. Sherdog has a compilation somewhere of his excuses, pretty sad.

He's the only American I root against in the UFC

lol

We're on the same page not liking Tito. I've never liked him but always thought his fights were exciting. He goes for them or lets them get him. Better than the fighters who hug and do nothing. The fact that he accepted defeat and didn't act like a complete dick, I kind of felt bad for him. I don't know if he was pretending but he seemed sincere. Brock has turned the corner a bit too, as has Bisping. I think it's easy to play the bad boy until you get f'n rocked. They think they're the best because they constantly train and always win... everyone else trains too. I believe being knocked around makes them realize that anyone can be beaten and their opponents want it just as much. Something they didn't realize while they were on top.

I can't stand Bisping. He beats a gassed miller and acts like he's back. That and I can't understand him when he talks

I think we're all in agreement here.

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

VN Store

Back