UFC 150 - August 11th @ 10PM ET

unconventional
Lightweight Championship
Benson Henderson(16-2) vs. Frankie Edgar(14-2-1)

Donald Cerrone(19-4) defeats Melvin Guillard(30-11-2) - KO

Jake Shields(28-6-1) defeats Ed Herman(20-8) - Unanimous Decision

Yushin Okami(27-7) defeats Buddy Roberts(12-3) - TKO

Max Holloway(6-1) defeats Justin Lawrence(4-1) - TKO

Last edited:
Cerrone and Guillard should be interesting. 13 submissions vs. 19 knockouts.

Ed Herman has finished 18 of his 20 wins and gotten finished in 5 of 7 losses. So that will probably be good.

Don't know much about Buddy Roberts but just by looking at his history, I'm thinking Okami will handle him with ease.

Nothing really needs to be said about Henderson and Edgar.

The card looks solid. I'm thinking it will be good but wouldn't be surprised if it isn't.

Lightweight Championship
Benson Henderson(16-2) vs. Frankie Edgar(14-2-1)

Donald Cerrone(18-4) vs. Melvin Guillard(30-10-2)

Jake Shields(27-6-1) vs. Ed Herman(20-7)

Yushin Okami(26-7) vs. Buddy Roberts(12-2)

Justin Lawrence(4-0) vs. Max Holloway(5-1)

I will be getting this one. The Shields and Herman fight should be interesting too.

It will be Shields first fight back at 185. In hindsight, he probably should have stayed at 185 when he crossed over from Strikeforce. I was in attendance in Nashville when he fought Hendo, and that was probably the best performance of his career. (at the time, Strikeforce didn't allow elbow strikes, if they did, Hendo would have taken ALOT more punishment)

I think Bendo will beat Edgar again. I predicted he would beat him the first time, and I don't see any reason why he won't beat him again.

21eos93.jpg

Im goin to auburn to watch it again

Hopefully it will be better than the last time you went.

If this ends up being as bad as that, I think you should be banned from going there because it might be a jinx. :p

Second fight was a UFC/WEC record for TKO in the Bantumweight division. Questionable stoppage but it was 17 seconds.

Hopefully it will be better than the last time you went.

If this ends up being as bad as that, I think you should be banned from going there because it might be a jinx. :p

Lol I hope its good too, but I come here to watch it quite a bit.

Im missin the prelims :(

Lol I hope its good too, but I come here to watch it quite a bit.

Im missin the prelims :(

Then I suppose you're not the jinx. Sigh... I still need to find somebody to blame for the last PPV. It was some kind of awful.

The prelims haven't been amazing or anything but they've been solid. Better than the last PPV... haha

Then I suppose you're not the jinx. Sigh... I still need to find somebody to blame for the last PPV. It was some kind of awful.

The prelims haven't been amazing or anything but they've been solid. Better than the last PPV... haha

I blame Dana White :)

Cerrone has never been taken down? Damn.

And after hearing Guillard's story, I'm pulling for him.

He said his father was sick(liver problems from drinking) and during hurricane katrina, he went to Houston while his father stayed to help rebuild. By the time he came back, there was nothing that could be done to help his father and his father passed away. Guillard said he started drinking and not caring about anything anymore so he checked himself into rehab for 6 months to better himself and was talking about how life is precious, he loves life.

Pretty hard to pull against that...

If I dont know much about either fighter, I usually chose who I pull for based on entrance music, hairstyles, etc... Lol

If I dont know much about either fighter, I usually chose who I pull for based on entrance music, hairstyles, etc... Lol

Then you should be pulling for Justin Lawerence... AC/DC Thunderstruck

You've been thunder struck!

That was a needed win. Both are now 5-1. 4-2 to start your career doesn't look as good and might be close to the end of it.

VN Store

Back