UFC 154 - November 17th @ 10PM ET

GSP is a beast. I've always considered him my third favorite but sometimes was iffy because of always winning by decision. The laying around gets old but when he fights, he's awesome.

1. Carwin
2. Shogun
3. GSP

:)

GSP survived that!?!?!

Ooooooo shiiiiiiiiiiiiiat!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

If there was one thing I could take away from this fight...

Why do they keep showing Silva???

So stupid. The build up is pissing me off as I watch this awesome fight. F*** Silva. I hope GSP kills him. F*** you, Dana.

If there was one thing I could take away from this fight...

Why do they keep showing Silva???

So stupid. The build up is pissing me off as I watch this awesome fight. F*** Silva. I hope GSP kills him. F*** you, Dana.

I think Silva would tear GSP a new one

Reactions: 1 person
So insulting to Condit to show Silva's reactions to the fight. He's a badass and they just promoted Silva and GSP the whole time. That's b.s.

I think Silva would tear GSP a new one

Probably but I hate him and I hate Dana.

He won't fight Bones cause they're friends. B.s.

He won't fight Bones because Bones would make him look pathetic.

He just wants to fight the smaller guy coming off an injury.

Bones tore through the deepest division by the age of 24. As amazing as Spider is, he'd murder Silva today and he might have murdered him in his prime.

I'm just sick of seeing UFC pumping up the Silva/GSP fight as Condit is fighting. It's b.s. imo

Hendricks should fight GSP.

But of course not.

And we have to wait til April of 2013 to watch Bones fight a loser from a lower weight class. This is a joke.

Dana sucks. I support people going out for wings to avoid paying for ppv's and watching it online for free. You reap what you sow and this card was a joke on paper. The card that got cancelled was a joke on paper too. Sick of him making 20 ppv's a year and making stupid fights like Sonnen vs. Bones just to sell tickets.

1-4 on my picks, and the only one I got right was the fight that got added to the card. That's not good. Lol

Hendricks should fight GSP.

But of course not.

And we have to wait til April of 2013 to watch Bones fight a loser from a lower weight class. This is a joke.

Dana sucks. I support people going out for wings to avoid paying for ppv's and watching it online for free. You reap what you sow and this card was a joke on paper. The card that got cancelled was a joke on paper too. Sick of him making 20 ppv's a year and making stupid fights like Sonnen vs. Bones just to sell tickets.

The UFC has made it a habit to throw one big name on a card, and the rest a bunch of fights nobody cares about. Yes they have more fights a year like Dana wants, but the cards are suffering from this. Its become quantity over quality. I love MMA but I'd rather it go back to 12-15 great cards a year. This 30 cards a year makes them so watered down. And the fact that the lhw champs last 2 fights will have been against middleweights is a joke. Yeah sonnen will attract the casual fan, but you are pissing off the hardcore fans. Sorry to rant and I know its a money thing, but it gets old.

Edit: my reference to 30 cards a year is counting the free ones on FX and fuel. Which oddly enough have been the better cards lately.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back