UFC 160 - May 25th @ 10PM ET

Your wish is granted! Lol

Bahahaha

I was hoping so after looking at the kid's resume he was fighting.

I think that kid might have a bright future. Never really saw him but he was 10-2 with 5 submissions and 4 knockouts. Make that 11-2 and up it to 5 knockouts. He's only 22... I wonder how good Colton is. Maybe he's not very good and thus the other guy kicking his ass or maybe, the other kid is just that good and Colton could be a solid fighter. I was impressed by the kid's resume though.

Bahahaha

I was hoping so after looking at the kid's resume he was fighting.

I think that kid might have a bright future. Never really saw him but he was 10-2 with 5 submissions and 4 knockouts. Make that 11-2 and up it to 5 knockouts. He's only 22... I wonder how good Colton is. Maybe he's not very good and thus the other guy kicking his ass or maybe, the other kid is just that good and Colton could be a solid fighter. I was impressed by the kid's resume though.

Honestly I thought that season of TUF was weak. Ricci was probably the best all around fighter, but he was fighting out of his weight class. New kid looked good though.

Reactions: 1 person
The cowboy hat

Nah, the way he started the fight it seemed like the other dude wanted to touch gloves but he didn't. Then it seemed like he took some cheap shots. Dude was getting up and he kneed him in the face if I recall. And dude was trying to get up again and he ran up and started punching him before he got up. He just seems like a bully and will kick your ass unfairly if need be.

Might not be the case but he seems kinda like a dirty fighter lol

Nah, the way he started the fight it seemed like the other dude wanted to touch gloves but he didn't. Then it seemed like he took some cheap shots. Dude was getting up and he kneed him in the face if I recall. And dude was trying to get up again and he ran up and started punching him before he got up. He just seems like a bully and will kick your ass unfairly if need be.

Might not be the case but he seems kinda like a dirty fighter lol

But you hate LBJ? Lol I kid

Reactions: 1 person
I would have guessed Maynard would win but the one fight I wasn't sure of.

Yikes...

Do they even talk to the losing fighter anymore or only in main events?

I remember always seeing the losing fighter respond and say "hats off to them, they were the better fighter" or whatever else but the last few PPV's I don't recall hearing the losing fighter get a chance to comment.

Do they even talk to the losing fighter anymore or only in main events?

I remember always seeing the losing fighter respond and say "hats off to them, they were the better fighter" or whatever else but the last few PPV's I don't recall hearing the losing fighter get a chance to comment.

Seems like only in main events.

Seems like only in main events.

Aaah.

For some reason I thought it was almost every fight in the past. I know comments are pretty much recycled on both sides, win or lose. But I always like hearing responses on both sides in certain fights. Some fighters it's whatever, but say if Bisping loses for instance, I want to hear what he says lol. I just always thought both sides got a chance to speak.

I seriously think it should be an automatic ejection for anyone caught doin the "O Lay" chant. That ish is so effing annoying.

Both fighters seem like they have great sportsmanship.

And wow... Tyson looks good. He was really fit... looked like a cow plop in the first Hangover.

VN Store

Back