UFC 162 - July 6 @ 10 pm

shelbyvillevol

#MakeTNGreatAgain
Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman - for middleweight title

Frankie Edgar vs. Charles Oliveira

Roger Gracie vs. Tim Kennedy

Tim Boetsch vs. Mark Munoz

Dennis Siver vs. Cub Swanson

Hope TOP's doing alright, but I figured I should go ahead and make the thread for tomorrow's fights.

Reactions: 1 person
Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman - for middleweight title

Frankie Edgar vs. Charles Oliveira

Roger Gracie vs. Tim Kennedy

Tim Boetsch vs. Mark Munoz

Dennis Siver vs. Cub Swanson

Hope TOP's doing alright, but I figured I should go ahead and make the thread for tomorrow's fights.

Silva
Edgar
Kennedy
Munoz
Swanson

We need another Fox card, these PPV ones suck, IMO.

It's a decent card. With Anderson being such a huge draw, they aren't going to have a whole lot of star power other than him on any of his cards. Oliviera-Edgar should be a very entertaining fight, as should Swanson-Siver. I'm not sure why Kennedy-Gracie is as high in the fight order as it is. That looks more like a preliminary card headliner to me.

I have a feeling TOP will come through in the clutch.

Gracie's got the name to be that high in the order. My guess.

Go Weidman!

I would like to think he could pull the upset being 9-0 and all but he didn't exactly beat the most impressive fighters during that streak. Now Silva's 17 fight winning streak... yikes. I hope Weidman ends it tonight, especially because I don't care for the idea of Silva vs. Bones. I've thought for a while that Jones would crush him and after seeing his fight against Sonnen, I still believe that. He's just too big for middleweights. Even light heavyweights are dominated by his size. If Silva loses, maybe we'll see GSP vs. Silva instead. Though, that will probably just be Silva dominating a smaller GSP. For whatever reason I like GSP's chances a little more against Silva than I do Silva against Jones.

Oh, and Leben is on the to preliminary card so that should be good. As well as Gabriel Gonzaga and Dave Herman. Good chance neither of those fights make it to the judges.

From everything I've heard a Silva loss would destroy the chances of a Silva vs. GSP fight. For that reason I'm going for Silva tonight. I really want to see how he handles the pressure everyone says Weidman will put on him.

VN Store

Back