UFC on Fox: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos - November 12th @ 9PM ET

By decision. Given a rematch, I wouldn't rule Carwin out. Both are power punchers and neither could finish one another. Just like JDS finished Cain with one blow, Carwin can do the same. Still amazed by the beating Lesnar took

After back to back losses where Carwin wore himself out and then went the distance, I think he's probably learned a lot. He's up there in age but a loss doesn't mean he couldn't beat JDS in a rematch. Especially since it went the distance the first time

I'm not saying Carwin would win but he would definitely have a punchers chance. Literally... he could knock JDS out with one punch

By decision. Given a rematch, I wouldn't rule Carwin out. Both are power punchers and neither could finish one another. Just like JDS finished Cain with one blow, Carwin can do the same. Still amazed by the beating Lesnar took

After back to back losses where Carwin wore himself out and then went the distance, I think he's probably learned a lot. He's up there in age but a loss doesn't mean he couldn't beat JDS in a rematch. Especially since it went the distance the first time

I'm not saying Carwin would win but he would definitely have a punchers chance. Literally... he could knock JDS out with one punch

Did you even watch the fight? Did you see Carwin's face at the end? Dos Santos beat the hell out of him for 3 rounds.

VN Store

Back