UFC on FX - January 19th @ 9PM ET

unconventional
Vitor Belfort(21-10) vs. Michael Bisping(23-4)

Daniel Sarafian)7-2) vs. C.B. Dollaway(12-4)

Gabriel Gonzaga(13-6) vs. Ben Rothwell(32-8)

Thiago Tavares(17-4-1) vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov(18-0)

Always enjoy heavyweight fights so Gonzaga/Rothwell should be good.

Belfort almost caught Jones so maybe he he can pull it off against Bisping. I think Bisping will win but pulling for Belfort all the way. Disliking Bisping is self-explanatory.

Reactions: 1 person
Thank god you showed up, none of us knuckleheads could handle this task. And yes we know your love for the big guys. :)

Vitor Belfort(21-10) vs. Michael Bisping(23-4)

Daniel Sarafian)7-2) vs. C.B. Dollaway(12-4)

Gabriel Gonzaga(13-6) vs. Ben Rothwell(32-8)

Thiago Tavares(17-4-1) vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov(18-0)

I hope Belfort goes "Phenom" on Bisping, though I see Bisping winning at this point in their careers. Gonzaga and Rothwell could be interesting. Both guys used to be pretty highly ranked, now they are almost fighting to save their UFC careers. The card overall is eh, but I can't down free fights.

Yeah I did, the second fight was well kinda weird. Pretty decent fights, I was glad for the third fights winner. Big fan of his.

Edit: this was to slice, beer made me forget to quote him.

Last edited:
But i will still hang out in here with you knuckleheads, im watching it, just not listening to it

Talking to yourself? Lol This isn't the most exciting card, but I can't deny free fights. Looking forward to next weeks card. Big Anthony Pettis fan, him and Cowboy should be fun. Anyone catch Cowboys appearance on Justified last week?

That was quick.

Was it just me or did the blow that took him down look like it didn't even really connect?

If we have to wait until erebody sees the fights to post you gotta let me know.

No that's not it, I thought you were referring to the Prelims second fight. Then I realized you wasn't. My bad. Lol No waiting, guys enter at their own risk. I learned this long ago.

VN Store

Back