UFC on FX - January 19th @ 9PM ET

Should have made some food for the fight, starvin.

At least I picked up some beers, a case and two six packs. Never had either of the six packs. Tried one of the Bell's Winter White Ale which was alright I guess, only 7.99. The Bell's Third Coast Ale was 15.99 though, better be good for that price.

Reactions: 1 person

At least I picked up some beers, a case and two six packs. Never had either of the six packs. Tried one of the Bell's Winter White Ale which was alright I guess, only 7.99. The Bell's Third Coast Ale was 15.99 though, better be good for that price.

Still have some of that milky stuff? Lol

Is it fruity? I have a pretty regular Heiney light/Patron fight night routine.

Ben in his pink panties and Phil Davis baby T, TOP with his thick milky fruity drinks. Now this feels like fight night. Lol

Is it fruity? I have a pretty regular Heiney light/Patron fight night routine.

Ya know, I'm not really sure how I would describe the one I drank. I'm reading a review and people are saying orange, lemon, banana, wheat, honey, grains, spices... I don't know lol. It seems like a bunch of weird flavors mixed. I think I might have noticed a really minor taste of banana but I'm not really sure I'd say it tasted fruity. And I'm not sure what the other one tastes like. People that reviewed it say caramel and dried fruits, we'll see. Got quite a bit of alcohol, that's for sure. The Winter Ale was 5.00% which is the same as regular beer but the Third Coast is 10.2%. So three would be a 6 pack lol. Get ya drunk in no time.

Sadly, I've never had Heineken or Patron. I've had Jose gold and it was one of the more disgusting things I've ever drank. Never got around to drinking tequila after that but I would like to try Patron. It's expensive though from what I've seen, yeah? And Heineken, I definitely need to give that a try. I've tried all sorts of beer but never that for some reason.

Saving it for next week huh?

Maybe, don't know if I'm saving it for anything special. Might polish it off tonight. Still only had the one beer... part of me is content to not drink but part of me also wants to drink like a six pack lol

I didn't see it, not sure how well they played, or is Miss St just that damn bad?

Golden broke out of his funk. Josh and Jordy played good. Moore played really good, 11 boards. Reese made 3 3's. Mcbee didn't offer anything in 27 minutes, not sure why he gets more than 5. But and it's a big but Miss St is really bad.

Ya know, I'm not really sure how I would describe the one I drank. I'm reading a review and people are saying orange, lemon, banana, wheat, honey, grains, spices... I don't know lol. It seems like a bunch of weird flavors mixed. I think I might have noticed a really minor taste of banana but I'm not really sure I'd say it tasted fruity. And I'm not sure what the other one tastes like. People that reviewed it say caramel and dried fruits, we'll see. Got quite a bit of alcohol, that's for sure. The Winter Ale was 5.00% which is the same as regular beer but the Third Coast is 10.2%. So three would be a 6 pack lol. Get ya drunk in no time.

Sadly, I've never had Heineken or Patron. I've had Jose gold and it was one of the more disgusting things I've ever drank. Never got around to drinking tequila after that but I would like to try Patron. It's expensive though from what I've seen, yeah? And Heineken, I definitely need to give that a try. I've tried all sorts of beer but never that for some reason.

Yeah Patron is pricey but well worth it imo. Heiny light is a little smoother than regular heiny. Kinda pricey too, 19 bucks a twelve pack up here.

Golden broke out of his funk. Josh and Jordy played good. Moore played really good, 11 boards. Reese made 3 3's. Mcbee didn't offer anything in 27 minutes, not sure why he gets more than 5. But and it's a big but Miss St is really bad.

Ya i saw the Bama vs MSU score, they must be really bad.

My gf is taking me to the UT vs Auburn game in Auburn for my bday in March, im excited for that

Maybe, don't know if I'm saving it for anything special. Might polish it off tonight. Still only had the one beer... part of me is content to not drink but part of me also wants to drink like a six pack lol

Big guys already fought, shouldn't you have already "polished" it? :)

Reactions: 2 people
Ya i saw the Bama vs MSU score, they must be really bad.

My gf is taking me to the UT vs Auburn game in Auburn for my bday in March, im excited for that

So your gf buys you ppvs and tickets to the game? Sounds like wifey material to me.

VN Store

Back