UGA VII says "ruh-roh"!

Coach Richt better get a reign on his boys if he wants to protect his #1 ranking..... :whistling:

I just hope they can limp into October undefeated so we can kick their rotten heads in again.

Life has been good down here as a Vol fan the last 2 years!

Coach Richt better get a reign on his boys if he wants to protect his #1 ranking..... :whistling:
I think it's already gone. The media has moved on the Gators. More astoudign, however, are the bozos who a putting SC at 3rd in the East.

I just hope they can limp into October undefeated so we can kick their rotten heads in again.

Life has been good down here as a Vol fan the last 2 years!
I was down there 90-97. Towards the end of that stretch it there was little joy in it.

Never ceases to amaze me how all of the talking head experts are proven to be babbling imbeciles by midway into the season.

Never ceases to amaze me how all of the talking head experts are proven to be babbling imbeciles by midway into the season.
It's not that hard. There will be a surprise team or two but if your Top 10 includes USC, UF, UGA, OSU, Oklahoma and West Virginia you have a good chance of being better than 50% correct.

It looks like the colors on the jerseys as changed from orange to red.:whistling:

The nightclub in Athens where the fight occurred is known as the "Library". Ironic huh?

Baldwin would have been a major contributor this year at safety for them. The other guy was a snapper, which might not be good for them to have to find another one right before the season starts. I wonder how far up the Fulmer Cup this will move them?

No possible way Georgia meets expectations this year. I would literally be shocked. Between the question marks on the field and so many of these off-field distractions... I look for them to crash and burn. We might even be too late to the party. I can see things unraveling after they drop their first one.

I love how Lee Corso was so convinced before the season even started last year that Cal was going to win the national title. Bwahahahahah!

Baldwin would have been a major contributor this year at safety for them. The other guy was a snapper, which might not be good for them to have to find another one right before the season starts. I wonder how far up the Fulmer Cup this will move them?

I think Penn St. has the Cup wrapped up, with 163 arrests involving over 40 players in the past 7 yrs.

Eh it's a rainy Sunday, all the movie theatres in London are showing the same 6 old, bad movies and I am wasting a bit of time before evening mass. Plus, football season's right around the corner. Gotta get up to speed.

29 more days, but who's counting

We are teflon slick. Ask the bama,gators,dogs.We do have our problems as you all know.:hi:

lol @teflon slick. its funny to watch georgia chew on their own arm. I'm glad they are hyped. most cant handle that kind of pressure anyways. hell maybe volnation should start braggin on them and florida. we know what we got. I love setting someone up for disappointment. Vols do better beating the odds!

I remember watching College Gameday and one of the analyst picked LSU to win the title and asked how Corso felt a/b his Cal pick. He didn't say a word. Only time he ever has.

VN Store

Back