UGA VII says "ruh-roh"!

This is great...

I wonder if this is how Sherman felt as he watched my city burn from the heights of Smyrna?

Two Bulldogs hospitalized after brawl | ajc.com

Its a rouge THUG program. I don't buy all that man of God stuff about Richt. He learned from the best St Bobby.
When MacDaddy Berry, Fabulous Foster, and our esteemed leader Coach Fulmer get done with them in Oct, they will know what a REAL team plays like!

FOREVER VOLS!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock:

Move over Miami!

UGA keeps this up, we might have a new Thug U in the making.

Its a rouge THUG program. I don't buy all that man of God stuff about Richt.

You just threw the word "thug" around after a couple of alcohol related offenses and questioned the religion of a man you have never met. Great job.

You just threw the word "thug" around after a couple of alcohol related offenses and questioned the religion of a man you have never met. Great job.
Did you ever think that maybe all of his posts are alcohol related? :p

Its a rouge THUG program. I don't buy all that man of God stuff about Richt. He learned from the best St Bobby.
When MacDaddy Berry, Fabulous Foster, and our esteemed leader Coach Fulmer get done with them in Oct, they will know what a REAL team plays like!

FOREVER VOLS!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock:[/QUOTE

Ignorant post.

Did you ever think that maybe all of his posts are alcohol related? :p

beers, followed by whiskey? We had communion at church and they serve real wine, afterwards I just kept partaking of the spirit.

VOLS FOREVER!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Exhibit A for what?? I'm not sure why you are trying to prove that UGA has had their share of disciplinary issues. Everybody understands that.

don't forget his use of incredibly lame nicknames for our players as well.

29 more days, but who's counting

Boyfriend and I are thinking about coming to the season opener. It would be a hell of a trip for me, but this is when Delta brat status really comes in handy. If I can work it out right, it would only cost me $300 round trip and I would probably sit first class. Lots of ifs there, though. And I still have to convince the boyfriend that this is the best idea since sliced bread.

Boyfriend and I are thinking about coming to the season opener. It would be a hell of a trip for me, but this is when Delta brat status really comes in handy. If I can work it out right, it would only cost me $300 round trip and I would probably sit first class. Lots of ifs there, though. And I still have to convince the boyfriend that this is the best idea since sliced bread.

Just ditch the boyfriend and I'll pick you up at the airport. :naughty:

Exhibit A for what?? I'm not sure why you are trying to prove that UGA has had their share of disciplinary issues. Everybody understands that.

I guess it doesn't count. Call it exhibit "B".

VOLS FOREVER!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

I guess it doesn't count. Call it exhibit "B".

VOLS FOREVER!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

You know, instead of typing in VOLS FOREVER VOL DYNASTY every time, you could make it your signature. Go to User CP and fix that.

You know, instead of typing in VOLS FOREVER VOL DYNASTY every time, you could make it your signature. Go to User CP and fix that.

Man I woke up after and had to figure out what day it was...no more benders for a while.

VN Store

Back