UK Report: Putin with Parkinson's Disease, Stepping Down in January

If VP does in fact step down what are the chances Russia sees an upgrade with their next president?

Best of luck Pootey Poo. Big fan. Yuge.

Don't kill the messenger. I don't believe this, but this is what is being reported by the UK media... which is about as reliable as the US media.

Just saying.
I’m not killing the messenger. It’s just hard to believe that he basically makes himself dictator for life and then steps aside after like 9 months.

Reactions: AM64 and davethevol
Don't kill the messenger. I don't believe this, but this is what is being reported by the UK media... which is about as reliable as the US media.

Just saying.

It actually sounds exactly like something Putin would do. From 2008-2012 he was not the President of Russia. He was the Prime Minister. Of course everyone knew he was the real power. If he does step down and take his "Senator for life" role with all of his state perks plus immunity from any sort of prosecution like the story says, then he is still in control of everything.

I wonder if he’s suspecting another coup attempt and this is a way to keep him away from potential dangers.

VN Store

Back