UK Report: Putin with Parkinson's Disease, Stepping Down in January

Russia under Vladimir Putin and the structure/dynamic he has built around himself is fascinating. His exit is going to have to be managed very carefully.

I've heard it said that in the United States and most advanced Western nations, it is a group of roughly 10,000 people who more or less run the country (government + corporate world + media). Basically the people in the seats of power and those with access to them.

In Russia, the size of this group is more like 100. Power is so concentrated, and it could unravel really quickly.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
God I hope for our sake you don't inevitably hard R or anything because your posts are ****ing choice entertainment.
At this point I’ve resigned to the fact that I’m being trolled hard and somebody somewhere is laughing their ass off.

There is zero doubt these countries would much rather have China Biden than Trump
Tuesday when it looked good for Trump and Vegas had him as a substantial favorite the Value that the Chinese Yuan plummeted. The Chinese don’t want Trump because he’s recognized them for what they are, the mortal enemy of Western Civilization. Biden will sell us out to the dog eaters

Tuesday when it looked good for Trump and Vegas had him as a substantial favorite the Value that the Chinese Yuan plummeted. The Chinese don’t want Trump because he’s recognized them for what they are, the mortal enemy of Western Civilization. Biden will sell us out to the dog eaters
Yeap they own him

Yeap they own him
They own most of the influential institutions in this country in one way or the other. One got arrested at my school within the last few years for stealing proprietary software information on behalf of the Chinese government

Reactions: AM64
Vladimir Putin Fell Down Stairs at his home and Soiled Himself, according to Telegram channel which claims links to his bodyguards

Vladimir Putin has fallen down stairs at his official residence and soiled himself while continuing to suffer from cancer, a Telegram channel which claims links to his bodyguards has suggested.

The 70-year-old Russian leader, whose health has visibly deteriorated since he launched his war in Ukraine, suffered the fall on Wednesday evening when he slipped coming down stairs at his Moscow home, channel General SVR claims.

Putin landed on his coccyx, fell down five steps, then rolled on to his side and slid down two more. The sharp impact caused him to 'involuntarily defecate' due to 'cancer of the gastrointestinal tract', according to the channel.

General SVR has posted updates about Putin's health since the start of the war, though has provided no evidence to support its claims or proof that it does indeed have connections within his guards.

Vladimir Putin 'fell down stairs at his home and soiled himself' | Daily Mail Online

Vladimir Putin Fell Down Stairs at his home and Soiled Himself, according to Telegram channel which claims links to his bodyguards

Vladimir Putin has fallen down stairs at his official residence and soiled himself while continuing to suffer from cancer, a Telegram channel which claims links to his bodyguards has suggested.

The 70-year-old Russian leader, whose health has visibly deteriorated since he launched his war in Ukraine, suffered the fall on Wednesday evening when he slipped coming down stairs at his Moscow home, channel General SVR claims.

Putin landed on his coccyx, fell down five steps, then rolled on to his side and slid down two more. The sharp impact caused him to 'involuntarily defecate' due to 'cancer of the gastrointestinal tract', according to the channel.

General SVR has posted updates about Putin's health since the start of the war, though has provided no evidence to support its claims or proof that it does indeed have connections within his guards.

Vladimir Putin 'fell down stairs at his home and soiled himself' | Daily Mail Online
He needs a Javelin to help him down the stairs.

Then They’ll write books about it and argue over who actually fired the fatal shot
Do you believe that they "buried" Saddam in a traditional Islamic ceremony where he was dumped in the ocean? You are fool and a clown...

Do you believe that they "buried" Saddam in a traditional Islamic ceremony where he was dumped in the ocean? You are fool and a clown...
No I believe they threw OBL’s ass overboard at sea not Saddam. And I laughed my ass off at the “traditional Islamic tradition” comment since I’m guessing that’s exactly the response they were going for.

VN Store

Back