UNBELIEVABLE

TruthTeller

He was playing more than 11 guys out there.

Hey Phil, let me bring out your QUOTE OF THE YEAR

said to UF by YOU about refs

"""Get Over It"""

hahahahhahaha

Live by the flag (and noone does more than the vols)
Die by the flag

are you a bama fan? georgia? Because I'm pretty sure we beat everyone in the SEC except Auburn.

Its not about me lightweight

its about your team

focus if you can burp the beer out of your fuzzy brain

lol

I truly love how embarrassed he is of his team. Must be bama, then. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Z06Vol@Dec 4, 2004 11:16 PM
I truly love how embarrassed he is of his team. Must be bama, then.  :thumbsup:

probably. If Croyle would've stayed healthy, they might've gone .500 in the SEC, or at least they wouldn't of lost 3-20 to south carolina.

There's a small chance he could be a Gator, as they've chided us all year about what they call "The Swindle in Knoxville". Nevermind that Dallas Baker started it by jerking Wade's facemask while making a pitiful attempt at blocking him.

Or the original "Swindle in Knoxville", Jabar Gaffney's phantom touchdown reception.

Come to think of it, he could be a 'Dawg or Gator since they wish they could have been playing tonight.

Nah, he's a bummer.

Our successes breed jealousy. It's just something that we'll have to live with I guess.

He is either a Lizard, Pup or Buzzard because neither of them know how to win because all theyhave ever done is loose. Ignore his rubbish and Go Big Orange!! Why don't you keep that *** kicker down in your cow town he is from my home townand an embarrassment to the great state of Tennessee. :finger: :shakeit: :moon2:

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Dec 4, 2004 11:34 PM
Why don't you keep that *** kicker down in your cow town he is from my home townand an embarrassment to the great state of Tennessee. :finger: :shakeit: :moon2:

don, Are you talking about Alex Walls?

None taken, it's cool. :cool:

I looked up the AU kicker to see where he was from. I didn't know he was from Tennessee. I thought he was from AL, but that was the other one.

:beer:

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Dec 4, 2004 11:37 PM
I am from Brentwood, Tn as is he. I hope he never crosses our state line again!

AU has a few players from the middle of Tennessee I read it online in the Tennessean!

Ban them all from coming back across that border. Choose to go to a cow town, live in a cow-town!

Originally posted by TruthTeller@Dec 4, 2004 11:42 PM
i think im a fan of whoever plays u in the cotton underwear bowl

send me a jersey

lol

better than the Gaylord Holiday bowl.

Yeah, Weller. Whatever you do, don't try to be as entertaining as TT. :wacko:

Originally posted by GAVol@Dec 5, 2004 1:15 AM
Yeah, Weller. Whatever you do, don't try to be as entertaining as TT. :wacko:

I won't, as a matter of fact I'll just go on to sleep, and let the "adults" have their fun.

Originally posted by BWeller18+Dec 5, 2004 1:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BWeller18 @ Dec 5, 2004 1:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Dec 5, 2004 1:15 AM
Yeah, Weller.  Whatever you do, don&#39;t try to be as entertaining as TT.  :wacko:

I won&#39;t, as a matter of fact I&#39;ll just go on to sleep, and let the "adults" have their fun. [/quote]
I&#39;m going to do the same thing. I can&#39;t deal with anymore of TT&#39;s super duper "adult" smack talk.

Exactly which Bowl is bummer playing in again? Please tell me I&#39;ve forgotten and I can&#39;t find it listed anywhere.

Oh yeah&#33; The Music CIty Bowl.

I hear the Independence Bowl was going to offer Alabama a bid, but Nashville is a closer walk for the bummer fans.

Don&#39;t worry, one day they&#39;ll legalize human cloning and then you can have your beloved Bear Bryant roaming the sidelines again. Until then just get used to being the 6th or 7th best team in the SEC.

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Dec 5, 2004 1:29 AM
TT is probably good friends with Tommy Gallion. They would deserve each other. :pepper:

I&#39;d be willing to bet that Gallion wouldn&#39;t be caught dead with some numnuts that spends his time in a rival message board . . . during the game.

VN Store

Back