Unfavorite Qb

duckman398686

VN's One and Only
I know this is a pretty grim topic but this board has been dead lately. Out of all the UT QBs of the past, which one has been your least favorite. Sorry to resort to this but there hasn't been anything to talk about lately.

None of them are my least favorite. They all wore that orange jersey with pride and gave it their all every game. Can't ask for more than that.

i dont get why everyone hates casey, hes second in just about every vol record behind the great peyton manning, and if im not mistaken, he only lost ONE road game in his entire carrer

yea just because he did it in a different style doesnt mean he didnt wear that jersey with pride and give it all he had......i mean he had a pretty darn good 4 year career at an outstanding university in a tough conference...i mean there r flaws about all QBs......even Peyton had one....he couldnt beat Florida.....but that doesnt take anything away from him.....i like all QBs that come through here and get the job done....

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Feb 14, 2005 7:45 PM
yeah he did ok i guess.... but i hate him so much. sorry :machinegun:

You only hate him because of his girlfriend!! Brittany Jackson

If I have to have an unfavorite QB, it would be Joey Mathews. When he didn't get the starting position his senior year, he was gone with the wind. I KNOW he said he hurt his back, but itjust rubbed me wrong.

Casey was a great QB!! All he did was win! Who can forget the Arkansas game when he had a injury( I think it was a separated shoulder) and he hit Jason Witten for the game winning TD in OT!!

This isn't turning into a Casey thread is it? :shakehead:

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly+Feb 14, 2005 8:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (checkerboard_charly @ Feb 14, 2005 8:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-duckman398686@Feb 14, 2005 9:29 PM
i hope not.

its ok only if it turns into a "kill casey thread"

lol.. just kidding. we can just burn him badly. :naughty: [/quote]
Charly will you tell everyone why you do not like Casey? I am wondering what he has ever done to you? Casey was a good QB

Originally posted by Vols4life@Feb 14, 2005 9:03 PM
You only hate him because of his girlfriend&#33;&#33; Brittany Jackson

No that would be me&#33;

How about Jeff Olshefsky(sp?). Not really a least favorite but clearly not a "great". I remember a game against Pitt - Jeff O missed a hand-off to an RB and looked up at Rickey Jackson coming from one end. Jeff O wheeled around right into an oncoming Hugh Green -- OUCH&#33;

No least favorites, just some less than stellars - Jeff O and Steve Allatore - both around the same time.

One that is forgotten but I liked - Jeff Francis.

I never liked Peyton Manning. Always talked bad about his team and Tennessee.....never won anything either

Originally posted by U&#045;T@Feb 14, 2005 10:17 PM
I never liked Peyton Manning. Always talked bad about his team and Tennessee.....never won anything either

It&#39;s just a bit ironic that your Avatar caption says the "voice of reason" :p :D

Originally posted by volinbham+Feb 14, 2005 10:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (volinbham @ Feb 14, 2005 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-U&#045;T@Feb 14, 2005 10:17 PM

It&#39;s just a bit ironic that your Avatar caption says the "voice of reason" :p :D [/quote]
:beer:

Enough Casey bashing. He&#39;s gone. Good grief.

Anyway, my least favorite qb since I have been going to games on a regular basis has to be probably Sterling Henton.

VN Store

Back