Unfavorite Qb

How many games did Sterling last before Andy Kelly took over? It couldn't have been more than 5 or 6. That guy made Brent Schaeffer's pocket presence seem like Joe Montana.

He also had about the worst hightop fade I have ever seen in my life. He should be on this list solely for the haircut he had. LOL

He should be on the list solely for that story about that recruit that we got that is his illegitimate son that he hasn't talked to for 6 years.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 14, 2005 9:06 PM
If I have to have an unfavorite QB, it would be Joey Mathews. When he didn't get the starting position his senior year, he was gone with the wind. I KNOW he said he hurt his back, but itjust rubbed me wrong.

Took the words right out of my mouth, LIO. Then his family started that "He didn't start because the Clausens make more money than we do" story. I felt bad for him. He probably wanted to be a UT QB more than anything else, unfortunately it just wasn't meant to be.

Ya but the fact of the matter is that Matthews really wasn't that great of a QB. He had one TD pass while he was here and the only reason he had that was becuz cedric wilson leaped up and got the pass. it was basically a jump ball. good guy but not ut qb material.

Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 14, 2005 9:35 PM
He should be on the list solely for that story about that recruit that we got that is his illegitimate son that he hasn't talked to for 6 years.

:blink:

Say what???

Do tell.

Sorry but Casey is also my unfavorite QB.....yeah he might have only lost one road game but I still don't like him.....and if it wasn't for our running backs most of the time pulling him outta every bad thing he got us into then he would have lost more.....oh yeah but he would be my favorite QB if my offense consisted of 5 yard screen passes to my fullback....Just my opinion though :gun: :machinegun: :beer: :gun: :machinegun: :beer: :gun: :machinegun:

did i miss something?

Alan Cockrell. Saw him get off the team bus (in the day of Majors, there was no VOLWALK, players met at a Knoxville area HS, I think Farraguat, and got on a bus to the Stadium) once and he looked like an arrogant SOB.

It had to have been against Pitt in 83 because that evening, I sit through my only loss at Neyland Stadium.

He then left the team for a Minor League contract. Havent heard from him since.

Ryan Leaf??? Hmmmmm I think I would have to root for Casey on that one.....that is too extreme of a difference for me..... :blink: :blink:

U-T needs to be booted for his anti-Peyton comments. If he is jesting i didn't pick up on it. Peyton Manning 2003 MVP, 2004 MVP, 2004 Offensive Player of the NFL and 2004 Pro Bowl MVP. Most TD's in Pro bowl history, Peyton Manning.( by 4 td's)

Attachments

• Peyton_Manning_Banner.gif
    Peyton_Manning_Banner.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by donsargegolf@Feb 16, 2005 7:08 PM
U-T needs to be booted for his anti-Peyton comments. If he is jesting i didn't pick up on it. Peyton Manning 2003 MVP, 2004 MVP, 2004 Offensive Player of the NFL and 2004 Pro Bowl MVP. Most TD's in Pro bowl history, Peyton Manning.( by 4 td's)

He was being sarcastic, Don.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Feb 16, 2005 10:29 PM
The VN needs a sarcastic smiley!

Unless otherwise noted, I assume that EVERY post in the VN is sarcastic. :p

(By the way - my comment is sarcastic)

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Feb 16, 2005 10:08 PM

You are one slow person

easy Don, he was just kidding , so just put the gun down and we can all walk outta here alive!

VN Store

Back