Unfortunately, it kinda went how I thought it might.

I'm glad we played well and beat you soundly.With that said,you are a fine school and with what you do at the start of the fourth quarter,waving to the children at your hospital,nothing is,was or has been a classier act than the waves.Continue on Hawkeyes and good luck next year.

Good Luck BrewHawk! Much respect for the wave to the children tradition. We were down for about 15 years and it was difficult at times not to request a blood transfusion (our blood runs orange down here) during those dark days. It appears that our AD and coach are just what the doctor ordered as we try to climb back up this SEC mountain. Your fan base are good people and deserve a team that rivals your glory days in football. Come back anytime and mingle with us hillbillies.

Post in thread 'Iowa vs Tennessee prediction' Iowa vs Tennessee prediction

Nico is fun to watch and should do well for you guys these next few years. Best of luck to him. Seems like a great kid.

Thanks for the hospitality from most of you!
You have been a classy dude since you got here, You are welcome back anytime!...Good luck next year and for godsakes fix that damn offense! lol

Reactions: BrewHawk
Best wishes Iowa! Get a new coach. Come down, and check out a game in the Smokey's. You will not be disappointed!

Reactions: BrewHawk
IMO the divisional structure of the B10 caused this blowout to happen and this is nothing new.

The Vols have played many B10 west teams in bowl games and the results are consistent even in years when the Vols were "down".

2023 - beat Iowa in blowout
2021 -Heupel 1st year and lost to Purdue but in a shootout (put up 45 points on them)
2016 - beat Nebraska handily
2015 - beat Northwestern in a blowout
2014 - beat Iowa in a blowout

Out of all those games this year's 35 points scored was the FEWEST points scored. This is a consistent mismatch between the Vols and the B10 west.

Post in thread 'Iowa vs Tennessee prediction' Iowa vs Tennessee prediction

Nico is fun to watch and should do well for you guys these next few years. Best of luck to him. Seems like a great kid.

Thanks for the hospitality from most of you!

Listen, that 35-0 was for making me cry multiple times a year with your alls wave (I'm kidding)! I tear up every single time I see it and I'm not one to normally do that. I even did it yesterday.

Seriously, you all are hopefully on to better offensive days and wish you all the luck in the world.

That wave is the best thing going in sports, and I greatly appreciate it.

VN Store

Back