Urban Meyer On Sportscenter

oldvol....i gotta ask....or to anyone for that matter.......what were the "old days" of vol football like. I'm 24......so I dont remember much before andy kelly. I mean i've read about it all.......but for example.....old neyland.....was it not the most electric place in the universe when Bama came to town? I get cold chills when I look at the UTsports.com thing where they have it all broken down into each expansion year.

Originally posted by givm6@Apr 4, 2005 4:36 PM
....if you coach in the mountain west and become a "media darling"....then you can march into the SEC and take over.....

Urban Meyer is basically just Hal Mumme with better athletes.

I can't wait to see how smart that SOB is against the "Evil Genius" himself. Meyer isn't used to playing against defensive, smashmouth football programs...but he's gonna learn.

Originally posted by GAVol+Apr 4, 2005 9:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Apr 4, 2005 9:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givm6@Apr 4, 2005 4:36 PM
....if you coach in the mountain west and become a "media darling"....then you can march into the SEC and take over.....

Urban Meyer is basically just Hal Mumme with better athletes. [/quote]
I walked on when hal mumme was at UK in 2000. I wasnt SEC material.....but I am a coach and figured that would look solid on my resume. That offense was as about as complex as a cookie moster reading book. I only played for two months, and never got hit once. We never hit in practice. They had no talent at all. No guts. No class. I remember the day i pulled up at the nutter field house.....I drove a white jeep. on the front a had a 98 Nat. Champs sticker and a power t. On the back, I had another power T and a big helment decal :lol: .........the WORST part is they didnt even say anything to me about it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; LOL So if thats an indicator of what Urban Legend is gunna do.....then I love the UF athletic dept. They are dumber than I orginally thought :withstupid:

VN Store

Back