Uros Plavsic commits to Tennessee

VQ does a good job of trying to get people excited. If anyone really pays attention they don't know sh!t but just want someone to read the material.

(Which I understand it is a business for crying out loud)
Lewis is tuned in with the basketball program. Feel free to disagree...I just used that option with you. 😉

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Lewis is tuned in with the basketball program. Feel free to disagree...I just used that option with you. 😉
Lewis being enamored with a transfer to the program he covers or "tuned in with" is what I mean with VQ.

But yes I could care less. I like the guy chose us ...but being instantly great seems like a stretch atp.

Lewis being enamored with a transfer to the program he covers or "tuned in with" is what I mean with VQ.

But yes I could care less. I like the guy chose us ...but being instantly great seems like a stretch atp.
Didn’t see “great”. Saw “better skilled than Alexander.” Interpretation thing. Seems we both subscribe and I take the good with the bad with that crew. I do think they’re floating driftless with the football program but Lewis has always seemed a non-homer straight shooter since I’ve been throwing almost 10 buck a month their way.

Reactions: orangefreak21
VQ does a good job of trying to get people excited. If anyone really pays attention they don't know sh!t but just want someone to read the material.

(Which I understand it is a business for crying out loud)

I haven’t been a member there in a long time. Sure, they get things wrong. But with Hubbs being with the Vol Network so long, he gets information. You have to delineate real info from their opinions.

We’ve mentioned this before but it’s hard to overstate how much buzz transfer Uros Plavsic is generating since he hit campus. Now, let’s be clear, I’m not suggesting that he’s going to be an All-SEC player this year but he’s consistently drawn rave reviews for what he’s been getting done on the floor during skill work.
Keep in mind, the team isn’t working five-on-five with the coaches during the summer, but the word we’re getting is that Plavsic has a lot of tools offensively: Really good footwork, the ability to finish with either hand around the basket and he can step out and knock down open three-point shots. This could turn out to be a tremendous find for a team that had a gaping hole in the middle after the losses of Grant Williams and Kyle Alexander.
-VQ

Seems promising. I tend to trust the basketball reporting more than football.

Hard to trust either when it comes to reports like this. The same kind of reports had us thinking that turner was an elite PG the year he sat out.

VQ has been very good with recruiting though

Hard to trust either when it comes to reports like this. The same kind of reports had us thinking that turner was an elite PG the year he sat out.

VQ has been very good with recruiting though

I am not sure how it was worded, but I do believe that Turner was the best PG on the team the year he sat out. Pretty sure Barnes even stated it publicly. I don’t remember the term “elite,” but I think the point was that the coaches liked what they had and needed him to play.

I am not sure how it was worded, but I do believe that Turner was the best PG on the team the year he sat out. Pretty sure Barnes even stated it publicly. I don’t remember the term “elite,” but I think the point was that the coaches liked what they had and needed him to play.

He wasn’t better than punter. Not close imo

Everyone’s gonna wanna see it to believe it, and I get that stance completely...but there’s a lot of people who feel very good about Plavsic and think he’s going to be better than expectations, will be interesting to see.

If he can give us 15-20min That’s good imo

What I find most interesting about those comments is the manner in which they are presented. They seem to be said in the sense that his immediate eligibility is almost a certainty. They don’t use any qualifiers like, “If he gains immediate eligibility...”. In fact, there are two direct references to his potential impact this year. I guess the question is, is that an oversight on VQ’s part, or a hint that his eligibility for this season is very likely? 🤔

What I find most interesting about those comments is the manner in which they are presented. They seem to be said in the sense that his immediate eligibility is almost a certainty. They don’t use any qualifiers like, “If he gains immediate eligibility...”. In fact, there are two direct references to his potential impact this year. I guess the question is, is that an oversight on VQ’s part, or a hint that his eligibility for this season is very likely? 🤔
Yes they sure seem to think he’s playing

When you consider the fact that he is from another country, it makes a lot more sense for him to transfer after his coach and mentor left. I would think someone could make a pretty good case, in his situation.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back