Us against the world mentality.

If we win this game, our recruiting and the national perception of CBJ will go into the stratosphere.

Same here. I'm not predicting a win. While I don't think its out of the question, I'll allow its unlikely. More likely however, I feel that we will compete and hang tough for most of the game.

I think after Saturday most will be pretty happy with the overall performance of this team. Who knows though, maybe we get a few breaks go our way and make something of them and pull the upset. That's why I watch every game, because upsets happen.

As of late, we've had a defeatist attitude around here against other power house teams (and rightfully so perhaps). But, doggonit this is Tennessee. I refuse to give in to what other posters, analysts, and the world thinks about this game. We have an opportunity to go out there and compete and let the world know that Tennessee is back. If Oregon looks past us as another cupcake then they have another thing coming. We might not win but as long as we compete until the clock reaches 00:00, I will be proud of this team. Lets stop counting losses and support this team to the fullest. Go Big Orange!

My two pennies...

Reactions: 2 people
Not always but some of my best memories are games that we were the decided dawg in.Sugar in 86, Fla 2001, 91Citrus Ohio State.ect.

I'd venture to say we were not given media respect before the FSU fiesta bowl game. Media all loved on FSU and their 55 yr old QB Weinke

Not always but some of my best memories are games that we were the decided dawg in.Sugar in 86, Fla 2001, 91Citrus Ohio State.ect.

Do you mean the 96' Citrus Bowl? I don't fully remember but I don't think we were that big of an underdog that game.

VN Store

Back