USPS on the brink of collapse?

Finally got my package today 8 days to go from Memphis to (Dunlap) a county bordering Hamilton Co. (Chattanooga).

That's ridiculous.🤬

This will really make you mad .. If we don’t get 350 miles a day moving an 80k lb Caterpillar generator set that’s 16ft tall and 21ft wide , going through scales, and around cities , it’s a bad day and we can’t start before 9am . Lol

Last edited:
Like I have said before the USPS is trash.

I bought something off eBay last Sunday from Memphis. It was shipped Monday and it has still not arrived.

You would think something shipped from Memphis could get to the Chattanooga area in at least 48hrs.🤔🤬

Did they provide a tracking number? Where is it stuck? Also, a seller can mark an item as shipped without providing a tracking number, so you really don't know in that case if it's been shipped or not. I'm waiting on an Ebay purchase right now that was marked as shipped 5 days ago but the seller didn't upload a tracking number so I have no proof they've actually shipped it.

Last edited:
Did they provide a tracking number? Where is it stuck? Also, a seller can mark an item as shipped without providing a tracking number, so you really don't know in that case if it's been shipped or not. I'm waiting on an Ebay purchase right now that was marked as shipped 5 days ago but the seller didn't upload a tracking number so I have no proof they've actually shipped it.
I finally got it and there was a tracking number but the USPS changed there tracking system and now it's vague on location it just says "In transit"

I finally got it and there was a tracking number but the USPS changed there tracking system and now it's vague on location it just says "In transit"
Now it vague on location. What changed?
4449954200_e774b6f476_b.jpg

Trump is Hitler, Stalin, Mao, David Duke all rolled into one, but you're telling me in order to vote him out I have to stand in a line for 10 minutes with a mask on? It's a bridge too far sir.
Also remember to protest in person against voting in person. Very important part of the equation.

Why would he revise his statement? Voting shouldn't be more difficult than buying a gun. The dumbing down of America Front and Center.
Why shouldnt it? It's a right. It's very powerful. More powerful than guns based on sheer history of the application of both. We have had far more peaceful turnover than violent.

Reactions: McDad
Why shouldnt it? It's a right. It's very powerful. More powerful than guns based on sheer history of the application of both. We have had far more peaceful turnover than violent.
Simple, you can't have a Republic at the point of a gun. When has it ever been "violent"?

How do you think the republic is upheld?

What protects the right to vote?
Simple, by voting for people that create laws that govern. The power transfer is rarely accomplished at the point of a gun. Imagine someone going to the poling place with a gun demanding to vote or removing a duly elected official with mob rule. I remember once a corrupt sheriff and family was removed that way.

Battle of Athens (1946) - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Simple, by voting for people that create laws that govern. The power transfer is rarely accomplished at the point of a gun. Imagine someone going to the poling place with a gun demanding to vote or removing a duly elected official with mob rule. I remember once a corrupt sheriff and family was removed that way.

Battle of Athens (1946) - Wikipedia
Voting is mob rule. That is exactly what democracy is. If you have 50%+1 you are "right" and the minority is "wrong".

Democracy will always be two wolves and a sheep voting for dinner.

Again you are proving how much more dangerous voting is than guns.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Voting is mob rule. That is exactly what democracy is. If you have 50%+1 you are "right" and the minority is "wrong".

Democracy will always be two wolves and a sheep voting for dinner.

Again you are proving how much more dangerous voting is than guns.

Voting is not mob rule. Democracy isn't mob rule. It's actually the opposite.

The side with the fewest votes/electoral is supposed to win?
Simple concept when talking about our system, we have majority rule and not mob rule. This is accomplished through voting and not by a gun. Our Republic hinges on voting.

Why would he revise his statement? Voting shouldn't be more difficult than buying a gun. The dumbing down of America Front and Center.
How is it “more difficult” to vote than buying a gun exactly? This is made-up BS

VN Store

Back