UT Baseball Trivia Contest

the-muffin-man-do-you-know-the-muffin-man.gif

Can I say I'm an idiot. I didn't think about having to grade them when I agreed to this. Plus I will have to do it off my phone tomorrow. Got 4 so far and highest grade would get a degree but not an honor graduate award. Let's go guys. I will admit there are a couple that are really guesses. A couple that are really hard to find. If you have been to games and you looked in parent's section there is at least one that was given over the past several weeks.

Can I say I'm an idiot. I didn't think about having to grade them when I agreed to this. Plus I will have to do it off my phone tomorrow. Got 4 so far and highest grade would get a degree but not an honor graduate award. Let's go guys. I will admit there are a couple that are really guesses. A couple that are really hard to find. If you have been to games and you looked in parent's section there is at least one that was given over the past several weeks.

Yep, #1I had to guess, then there were a couple I had to make an educated guess, I admit I was stumped by a few.

Yep, grading is no fun, haha!!! We’re confident in 13 out of 18 and are deliberating over the others. Might have to send it in at 3:59 like my students would do 🤣🤣🤣

VN Store

Back